2 years today
Big cyrille died   RIP big man x
Can't believe it's been 2 years, the time sure does fly. R.I.P. big guy
Never got used to the idea of him being gone; not to this day. Just makes no sense...

RIP Cyrille
(01-14-2020, 12:09 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Big cyrille died   RIP big man x

I'll never forget that day.

Firstly I didn't believe the news.

Then I didn't want to. 

At least Heaven gained.

RIP Cyrille
RIP Cyrille
Strangely, at the weekend decided to show SpanJunior how pitches used to look, and used the 6th round v Coventry in 82 as an example. the pitch was shocking, but Cyrille's goal was a screamer. I looked and thought, I just can't believe he has gone, especially when he looked so fit in his post playing career. Andy King from that team also gone.
Say it ain't so Smokin' Joe, please say it ain't so
That's not what I want to hear Joe
Ain't I got a right to know
Say it ain't so Joe, please say it ain't so
I'm sure they're telling us lies Joe
Please tell us it ain't so

They told us our hero has played his trump card
He doesn't know how to go on
We're clinging to his charm and determined smile
But the good old days are gone
RIP

Legend.
(01-14-2020, 01:09 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Strangely, at the weekend decided to show SpanJunior how pitches used to look, and used the 6th round v Coventry in 82 as an example. the pitch was shocking, but Cyrille's goal was a screamer. I looked and thought, I just can't believe he has gone, especially when he looked so fit in his post playing career. Andy King from that team also gone.

Exactly. Neville Southall one pie short of being a whale but it's Cyrille who died comparatively young.
My absolute all time Albion hero growing up. Still makes me emotional thinking back. I'd only had a chat to him a few months prior to his death when the kids played at Cov in the Cup. He was an absolute gent and looked fit as a fiddle.

R.I.P Big man.....