Nathan Ferguson
If he was fit tonight then I think it was a mistake not to play him.

Not only is he our best defensive full back, he gives us a viable plan B.

With him in the side we can revert to a back 3 and push Furlong up as an auxillary winger, allowing Phillips to play a slightly more central role (similar to how we played against Huddersfield).
GET RID IMO - Bad apple don't help anyone.
(01-20-2020, 10:29 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: GET RID IMO - Bad apple don't help anyone.

Why’s he a bad apple exactly?
How does anyone on here know what Ferguson is like?
(01-20-2020, 10:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: How does anyone on here know what Ferguson is like?

I've never met him, but I've heard he's a "very nice young man"
No one on here knows what's going on with Ferguson.
(01-20-2020, 10:27 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: If he was fit tonight then I think it was a mistake not to play him.

With him in the side we can revert to a back 3 and push Furlong up as an auxillary winger, allowing Phillips to play a slightly more central role (similar to how we played against Huddersfield).

Thing is Shab he and his agent are being cnuts. Saying they aren't going to sign and also not going to go elsewhere in this country this window has put us in a bad position.

Why should we help him out after he is openly fucking us over. Bilic threw him his first start and he has repaid him by fucking off for free in a matter of months.

I'd make him train on his own away from the club until the summer. 

Fuming with it. No issue if we can sell him now and make a few quid but what they are doing is a piss take imo.
(01-20-2020, 10:31 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 10:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: How does anyone on here know what Ferguson is like?

I've never met him, but I've heard he's a "very nice young man"

Can’t be he‘a a bad apple I read it on here so it must be true.
(01-20-2020, 10:32 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 10:27 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: If he was fit tonight then I think it was a mistake not to play him.

Thing is Shab he and his agent are being cnuts. Saying they aren't going to sign and also not going to go elsewhere in this country this window has put us in a bad position.

Why should we help him out after he is openly fucking us over. Bilic threw him his first start and he has repaid him by fucking off for free in a matter of months.

Fuming with it. No issue if we can sell him now and make a few quid but what they are doing is a piss take imo.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face. Not playing him is costing us
(01-20-2020, 10:32 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: No one on here knows what's going on with Ferguson.

I think we can work it out though Birdy. Bilic said hes fit yet hes not in the squad. 

Nixon stated his agent has said he is off abroad in the summer for peanuts.

Fuck him and his agent.

Albion fan my fucking arse. He's playing a part in derailing our season. He's made his bed now he can lie in it.

(01-20-2020, 10:35 PM)aj21 Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 10:32 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Cutting off your nose to spite your face. Not playing him is costing us

Left back didn't cost us tonight.