Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sportsman
Good to see where ten years of investing heavily in their tikka and beveridges has gone. Fair play to them - that's a substantial makeover. If they could now match it with better range of beers and ciders it'd be great.
Yep. quite surprised when I got there and saw the improvements.
If they ever want to sell up we should organise a fans takeover. Get FF on the barbie and appoint Proth as CEO.

The AGMs might be interesting.
They've got new chefs Heath. One previously worked at the farcroft in handsworth
(08-12-2017, 07:45 PM)Zoltanger Wrote: If they ever want to sell up we should organise a fans takeover. Get FF on the barbie and appoint Proth as CEO.

Proth would give everyone zero hours contracts and turn it into a conservative club within a month. Are you unwell Zol?
(08-12-2017, 08:01 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:45 PM)Zoltanger Wrote: If they ever want to sell up we should organise a fans takeover. Get FF on the barbie and appoint Proth as CEO.

Proth would give everyone zero hours contracts and turn it into a conservative club within a month. Are you unwell Zol?

Chlorinated chicken AOTS. I'd enjoy the frisson caused by his appointment.
(08-12-2017, 07:58 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: They've got new chefs Heath. One previously worked at the farcroft in handsworth

How many Michelin stars does the farcroft have? Sounds divine.
(08-12-2017, 08:18 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:58 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: They've got new chefs Heath. One previously worked at the farcroft in handsworth

How many Michelin stars does the farcroft have? Sounds divine.

It's standard Indian food FF
I almost walked past it!

Done a good job tbf.
Anyone know if it is disabled/wheelchair friendly please?