West brom supporters club
I'm really surprised the club havnt invested in a supporters club where you can have a drink before a d after the game and surely they can use it for other things such as meetings etc ....used to love the old throstle club outside the rainbow stand maybe for something for the assembley to bring up in the next meeting.
Used to go in the one down Halfords Lane on match days back in the 90's, when Ally Brown run it. There was always a good crowd in there and handy to take the little un at the time.
(01-24-2020, 09:15 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm really surprised the club havnt invested in a supporters club where you can have a drink before a d after the game and surely they can use it for other things such as meetings etc ....used to love the old throstle club outside the rainbow stand maybe for something for the assembley to bring up in the next meeting.

We yearn for the good old times. Glasses with handles in them days.
(01-24-2020, 09:26 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 09:15 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm really surprised the club havnt invested in a supporters club where you can have a drink before a d after the game and surely they can use it for other things such as meetings etc ....used to love the old throstle club outside the rainbow stand maybe for something for the assembley to bring up in the next meeting.

We yearn for the good old times. Glasses with handles in them days.

Throstles Clubs.

Those were the days.
Didnt Chrome dome give them a broom cupboard in the East Stand and TTINH had a paddy
Alot of the foreign clubs encourage the fans to have a clubhouse we have thousands of people who could join .....its a win win for the club.
If only we had bought The Woodman, or The Hawthorns Hotel.
(01-24-2020, 09:46 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Alot of the foreign clubs encourage the fans to have a clubhouse we have thousands of people who could join .....its a win win for the club.

Correct but people who wouldnt use it would be on hear bleating about it being a waste of money
That's up to them though woke fuckers
(01-24-2020, 11:05 AM)4-hero Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 09:46 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Alot of the foreign clubs encourage the fans to have a clubhouse we have thousands of people who could join .....its a win win for the club.

Correct but people who wouldnt use it would be on hear bleating about it being a waste of money

That's a bit unfair - I like the Richardsons suite and would use it more, but £125 for a warm seat and a meal ain't exactly a bargain. Take your Mrs and it's £250 I could get a week in Spain for that.