Masked Singer
Appears to have caught the nations imagination.
Who's who ?
Eh?

Mrs CIM and the boys watch it. I've caught bits of it. It's painful viewing. But quite catchy. Alan Johnson unmasked last week.
(01-24-2020, 12:12 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Mrs CIM and the boys watch it. I've caught bits of it. It's painful viewing. But quite catchy. Alan Johnson unmasked last week.

I saw Teddy Sherringham the other week - I thought it was Chris Woods the ex England GK - it is a bit long winded though.
Slightly more entertaining than some of the primetime dross we've been subjected to in recent years, reckon Sheena Easton is the Fox but I'm probably wrong.
(01-24-2020, 12:57 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Slightly more entertaining than some of the primetime dross we've been subjected to in recent years, reckon Sheena Easton is the Fox but I'm probably wrong.

Shenna Easton could be ? 
I did see Fox - I thought Leona Lewis - then Alexandra Burke, but then again 3 out of the 4 exposed so far have not been singers at all.
A general feeling is Q Bee is Ashley Roberts. I thought Octopus maybe "Caprice" old model who I think did a couple of records many years ago.
I'm guessing, but as I haven't got one yet - reality says I'm totally wrong on all of them.
My guesses:

Queen Bee - Nicola Roberts
Unicorn- Jake Shears
Fox - Sheena Easton
Octopus - Katherine Jenkins
Hedgehog - Gareth Malone
Monster - Cee Lo Green
Daisy -Kelis

It's good Saturday night viewing with no sob stories.
Saturday night telly is like poking yourself in the eye with a stick. Can't be doing with it.
(01-24-2020, 04:58 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Saturday night telly is like poking yourself in the eye with a stick. Can't be doing with it.

Saturday on Beeb or ITV1 - ay it.
(01-24-2020, 04:58 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Saturday night telly is like poking yourself in the eye with a stick. Can't be doing with it.

Can't be avoided when you have young children.