Krov loan
Tongue 
With a Perm?
Well done today
Looked class in the first half
He seems a better player without Periera... seem to occupy similar spaces.

Guess he has a chance to cement a place now
(01-25-2020, 06:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: He seems a better player without Periera... seem to occupy similar spaces.

Guess he has a chance to cement a place now

IMO
He has a lot to prove, I'm not convinced he is suited to the English game. He appears to need more time on the ball and is
used to a slower tempo. He has quality written all over him, but can he apply it only time will tell.
Truth is somewhere in the middle.  His big issue is his lack of end product in or near the box
To me he is lightweight. Undoubted technical ability but needs some 'strength'. Someone on the match thread said more suited to the Prem. That might be true but he will still need to be ballsier.
Great first half today and was unhappy about getting the (tactical) hook which is always good to see.
(01-25-2020, 07:03 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Truth is somewhere in the middle.  His big issue is his lack of end product in or near the box

Is correct. But with that talent, we can hope he can remedy this.
The space he found today and his movement was excellent. End product disappointing though. And he gets brushed off the ball too easily
Thought Krov was lively and got into some great positions today but still guilty of holding onto the ball too long at times. The extra touch often slows things down.
(01-25-2020, 07:03 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Truth is somewhere in the middle.  His big issue is his lack of end product in or near the box

Good point. Plus overplaying in his own half. But with strong runners like Edwards, Diangana I think he's got a lot to offer.