Match thread
11 points from the last 10 games ...thats not promotion material even through the play offs
(01-28-2020, 09:56 PM)fbaggy Wrote: 11 points from the last 10 games ...thats not promotion material even through the play offs

A point a game is relegation from. Good job we have already reached 50.
(01-28-2020, 09:42 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: We struggle to score.

We ship simple goals at an alarming rate.

I would be surprised to see us get in the playoffs right now.

After a 12 point lead at the top, failure to go up should be a sackable offence.
Sadly can't disagree with this.

Hopefully a good performance and win on Saturday will turn things around, but we need to be much improved to have a chance at this.

I can't believe how our performances have turned around since Swansea and Bristol City at home. I thought we'd go up in style, but this looks increasingly unlikely now. The lack of chances created is really worrying.

We've lost the zip and energy we had a couple of months. Let's hope the window brings us the players to help turn this around.
This one dimensional project and Bilic's loyalty to players is costing us dearly.
Bilic is beginnng to look unable to accept we have no organisation or natural leader within the squad.
The hunt for strikers will not solve our issues IMO.
Good strikers take pressure and focus off our issues, but never the less they are still there.
(01-28-2020, 09:44 PM)Faggits Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 09:38 PM)Lillwall\s left foot Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 09:24 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: You know who gets the blame for that goal? Bilic

Fucking useless. The goalkeeper should never play it there, Bartley should lamp it and we manage to do that.

We’ve persisted with that stupid tactic all season, it’s cost us a damn sight more goals than we’ve scored from it. I have serious reservations about Slav after this. It’s the same fugging mistakes over and over. Never mind forward players, we should be signing a bloody good centre half and goalkeeper

Not down to manager, that was just rank poor play from the keeper and CB.  SJ got himself all caught up with the Cardiff player and showed zero fucking composure playing out a terrible ball to Bartley....he should have been savvy enough to realise he'd been sold a pup and gone long.   Unforgivable from the keeper for me.
At what point does Bilic get questioned though ? To chuck away the lead we have takes some doing at any level of football .The players look lost and lacking direction and confidence . He tinkered at Wigan and we have been shit since .
Couldn’t agree more. We were great earlier on in the season. Had luck admittedly but deserved it. Now it is like watching Big Dave - no idea how to change things. If I was Dowling I wouldn’t be giving him a penny.