Arthritis
Does anybody else suffer with it I've got it in my hand and it's getting really uncomftable anyone else have trouble with it . I really dont want steroid injections just want something to get the swelling down .
I know of some people who swear by certain berries - juniper for one. Whether there's anything to it, or whether it's just cranky stuff, I have no idea.

Edit: Goji berries are one of the others I've heard mentioned. Alcohol isn't great; smoking neither.
I've never smoked and honestly only drink when I go to the match and at home that is very rare . Just got to watch what I have as i have regular drug tests at work ......i was eating seeded bread the other month and failed a random drug test but they sent it away and said it was the poppy seeds in the bread .
I thought this was about our keepers knuckles
(01-30-2020, 03:21 PM)Ossian Wrote: I know of some people who swear by certain berries - juniper for one. Whether there's anything to it, or whether it's just cranky stuff, I have no idea.

Edit: Goji berries are one of the others I've heard mentioned. Alcohol isn't great; smoking neither.

Good job you clarified that before he bought loads of gin
I left a bottle of gin on the train to west ham ......gutted
I have arthritis in my knee. Use K tape to help support it. Cod Liver Oil and Glucosamine. No idea if they help.
(01-30-2020, 03:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Does anybody else suffer with it I've got it in my hand and it's getting really uncomftable anyone else have trouble with it . I really dont want steroid injections just want something to get the swelling down .

Tumeric is meant to be the natural healer.
I have gout quite bad and after years I eventually went to the doc's.  he prescribed some tablets and now no problems at all.  maybe try your local quacks?

side effects are good too, I've got a smashing pair of knockers now Big Grin

(btw, the last line is a joke Rolleyes )
I think I have it in my foot but not confirmed by a doctor, only my sports physio.

With me being a keen runner, it has caused me some issues but I'm getting over them by not resting for too long and me seizing up. Not that I can stop at the moment with Manchester Marathon at the beginning of April followed by London a few weeks later!