Gonna be a busy last day!
We have been linked with Everton defender Cuco Martina. Only my opinion but I think he is bloody awful.
Not that busy...

#WBA For the avoidance of doubt, Palace didn’t refuse the loan back option, Ferguson’s “people” did.
Bilic says there’s no third forward option coming in today, Quina at Watford has been mentioned, but nothing stronger than that at this stage #DeadlineDay
(01-31-2020, 01:21 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Not that busy...

#WBA For the avoidance of doubt, Palace didn’t refuse the loan back option, Ferguson’s “people” did.
Bilic says there’s no third forward option coming in today, Quina at Watford has been mentioned, but nothing stronger than that at this stage #DeadlineDay

Barnes injury means Burnley won't let Vydra go.
(01-31-2020, 02:02 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 01:21 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Not that busy...

Barnes injury means Burnley won't let Vydra go.

He’s going to Rangers, apparently.
(01-31-2020, 01:14 PM)B36baggie Wrote: We have been linked with Everton defender Cuco Martina. Only my opinion but I think he is bloody awful.

I'd rather we have O'Shea as back up.
(01-31-2020, 01:14 PM)B36baggie Wrote: We have been linked with Everton defender Cuco Martina. Only my opinion but I think he is bloody awful.

Christ I’d sooner we just played a cardboard cut out of Ferguson.

Koeman the only manager who seems to rate him!
(01-31-2020, 09:46 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 09:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 09:16 AM)Sunshine Wrote: Sneekes

That's the sort of player we need.

I know him really well a top top bloke .

Perhaps he is. From radio interviews he has given can't help but feel he has mixed feelings about the Albion though.

Whenever I've heard him on the radio he's talking complete codswallop.
(01-31-2020, 03:14 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 09:46 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 09:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 09:16 AM)Sunshine Wrote: Sneekes

That's the sort of player we need.

I know him really well a top top bloke .

Perhaps he is. From radio interviews he has given can't help but feel he has mixed feelings about the Albion though.

Whenever I've heard him on the radio he's talking complete codswallop.

Don’t think he or van Blerk wanted to leave, or join Stockport... but that’s second hand from someone who allegedly had a fair bit to drink with him in his restaurant owning days  

Still very bitter about how Megson treated him when he left I believe.
Hates him with a passion