Stoke
(01-31-2020, 09:21 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: How the fugg did we lose to them?  Blush

Easily!!
(01-31-2020, 09:35 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: The mathematician Happy clappers on here will tell you ' It was a bad night' off the back of a lot of shit performances.
I have even read that we were only two goals away from the defeat at Cardiff being a win! FFS!!
This game shows you how poor we are at the moment.
Cardiff are drawing at home to Reading as well.
We need a win tomorrow - however it comes - but don't let that fool anyone into thinking we are a good team again.
We aren't.

Boohoo you massive fucking fanny. Man up!
(01-31-2020, 10:02 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 09:35 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: The mathematician Happy clappers on here will tell you ' It was a bad night' off the back of a lot of shit performances.
I have even read that we were only two goals away from the defeat at Cardiff being a win! FFS!!
We need a win tomorrow - however it comes - but don't let that fool anyone into thinking we are a good team again.
We aren't.

[Image: Man-Up-Nancy.png]
(01-31-2020, 09:49 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 09:41 PM)clem4england Wrote: We are currently the worst team in the league so not really a surprise.

Thought Derby looked half decent.

No, we are currently the second best team in the league.

Derby 'looked' half decent, because they are actually a decent team. Lawrence, Holmes, Martin, Waghorn, Shinnie, and Mr Rooney, to name just 6, are all excellent players at this level.

The reality is that there is little between most of the teams in this league and there are no easy games.
Depends if you are looking over the season - 2nd.

Or form over the last 8 - bottom.

Derby are like pretty much every team in the league - some decent players, some crap.
Apparently you can't tell people to man up anymore. I think it has to be something like non denominal unspecified gender and / or sexuality the fuck up.
We aren't.

Fuck off you idiot.

If you actually have the balls to follow that through let me know

OOh look at all the ToughTwitter Lads out tonight!
(01-31-2020, 10:13 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
We aren't.

Fuck off you idiot.

Bored protocol 101, all real sorting out sessions must take place at Putney Bridge...when are we down London next? Arrange it for then, tis the only a cepted real world sorting out method, otherwise it didn't happen.
(01-31-2020, 10:12 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Apparently you can't tell people to man up anymore. I think it has to be something like non denominal unspecified gender and / or sexuality the fuck up.

[Image: photo.jpg]
(01-31-2020, 10:17 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 10:12 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Apparently you can't tell people to man up anymore. I think it has to be something like non denominal unspecified gender and / or sexuality the fuck up.

[Image: photo.jpg]
No no no, girls get them out!!
(01-31-2020, 10:13 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
We aren't.

Fuck off you idiot.

Wahhhhhhh!