spot the similarity
I've just watched MOTD and the other highlights and I'm incensed.

The pundits are now onto the diving cunt. 

In the meantime, let's spot the difference 

[Image: ActionMan1-20180308043319105.jpg]

[Image: chelsea-v-aston-villa-english-premier-le...1757ay.jpg]

If he plays for England then I'm applying for dual nationality.
Would be more apt if the trademark logo on Greasy’s pic said Utter Cock
If you do a google search for Jack Grealish diving, it’s amazing how many matches and news stories pop up
Action Man would never deliberately dive, I'm outraged and going to turn vegan or something.
Did you know Jack is now the official mascot for the WSDC - World Scuba Diving Club. Big Grin
(02-02-2020, 02:27 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I've just watched MOTD and the other highlights and I'm incensed.

The pundits are now onto the diving cunt. 

In the meantime, let's spot the difference 

[Image: ActionMan1-20180308043319105.jpg]

[Image: chelsea-v-aston-villa-english-premier-le...1757ay.jpg]

If he plays for England then I'm applying for dual nationality.

I just watched MOTD. Didn't hear any mention of the incident at all.
Listen to the commentary from Pearce and the interviews. Also SSN were critical.Even Gammon said the second yellow was harsh.SSN slowed the second one down - clear dive from Greaseball.
(02-02-2020, 08:38 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Action Man would never deliberately dive, I'm outraged and going to turn vegan or something.

Big Grin
Never a second booking offence , with var know they should do him for conning the ref to gain advantage although the refs dont help themselves by letting him get away with it so often
(02-02-2020, 12:24 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: Never a second booking offence , with var know they should do him for conning the ref to gain advantage although the refs dont help themselves by letting him get away with it so often

He really should get a retrospective ban for simulation, their players suspension can’t be appealed due to two yellows.