Only got one player on our right side - not working
O'Shea on his own there with Pereira,who isn't a wide player drifting central 

Means we are exposed every time they attack & also nothing going forward on that side 

Krov should not be keeping Pereira out of the no.10 position ....nonsense 

Lack width .... Sort that and we'll slaughter these
Yeah no wonder we're losing this game really.
lEaGuE oNe PlAyA has been really good again
#knowsfuckallaboutfootball
Personally, I thought O'Shea's defending was magnificent in the first half. he reads the game really well, looked effortless.
I think Slav looks for balance on the flanks. One attacking side, one defensive side.
(02-13-2020, 08:59 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I think Slav looks for balance on the flanks. One attacking side, one defensive side.

O'Shea was tremendous in the first half but it was noticeable that he looked very leggy over the last 10-15 minutes.  I guess he's now learning how hard and fast senior football is but he's certainly cementing himself in this team.  And it's worth noting as, Kit Kat says, that Townsend's driving forward seems to fit into Bilic's game plan.  The amount of times Conor cut inside making twenty/thirty yards going forward was absolutely tremendous.
We've had 55 shots in 2 games. I think something is working.
Unlike the twat that tells me i nothing about football I went to the game last night

For significant parts of the game we had no one ahead of OShea ...because there was no one playing on the right

Pereira isn't suited out wide so drifts inside - he's there to accomodate Krovinovich 

I wasn't criticising O'Shea - second half appeared there was more cover