Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another reason to be thankful for Brexit
We can continue to buy inefficient vacuum cleaners without the intervention of the bossy, Brussels bureaucrats.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41119355#
(09-01-2017, 09:44 AM)WallofTrewick Wrote: We can continue to buy inefficient vacuum cleaners without the intervention of the bossy, Brussels bureaucrats.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41119355#

Dyson will clean up
Watt you on about?
UKIP MEP Roger Helmer said: "By all means let's make pathetic under-powered vacuum cleaners for export to the EU. But we must retain the right to make and use sensible full-powered appliances in the UK. This shows why we must not agree to be bound by EU rules after Brexit."

Here is Roger (who also apparently believes that there is such a thing as 'Gay cure therapy' but is ambivalent about whether the NHS should fund it)...

[Image: o-ROGER-HELMER-facebook.jpg]
Is this shit still going on, FFS.
(09-01-2017, 02:52 PM)Zoltanger Wrote: Is this shit still going on, FFS.

Arf. This shit will be going on for a few years yet
It'll be going on for many, many years yet. Unless it is thrown out, of course, but that would be 'against the will of the people'...
The only observation I'm going to make at the moment is that David Davis reminds me of one of those teachers you had at school who you knew deep down was thick.

He may be able to muddle through with some rote learning, but you know he doesn't really understand the subject matter.
(09-01-2017, 08:35 PM)Zoltanger Wrote: The only observation I'm going to make at the moment is that David Davis reminds me of one of those teachers you had at school who you knew deep down was thick.

He may be able to muddle through with some rote learning, but you know he doesn't really understand the subject matter.

There were a majority of those at Alex in the 80s and yes Dave x2 has been promoted way beyond his skill set
CUNTS!! I'm going to start buying and storing the most powerful of vacuums, Henry!