Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Livermore starts for England tonight
Good lad
Evans fit to start for NI too.
(09-01-2017, 06:07 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Evans fit to start for NI too.

Hope he doesn't get injured! Should be an easy night v San Marino.
Matty Phillips starts for the sweaties.
Such is my lack of enthusiasm for the National side, I didn't know we were playing.
"Boooo he's still shite."
I am pleased for Livermore - he can only do his best - but that is as weak a side to have represented England since the mid/late 70's when we failed to qualify for 2 World Cups. Possibly weaker. In a 16 team WC as it was then, where the group stages were stronger, we would struggle to even get to Russia.
(09-01-2017, 06:23 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: I am pleased for Livermore - he can only do his best - but that is as weak a side to have represented England since the mid/late 70's when we failed to qualify for 2 World Cups. Possibly weaker. In a 16 team WC as it was then, where the group stages were stronger, we would struggle to even get to Russia.

The side under Taylor weak too. To be honest we can't do much worse than when we had so called stars.
Wales got to a SF with a weaker side.
The U-21's are more enjoyable to watch than the overpaid, obnoxious, passionless, senior side.
We're in danger of having An England regular sat on our bench!
Any reason Burke not featuring for Scotland? Also noticed Greg not in the Poland side.