Greasy Jack...
Looking more likely that he does in fact have an exit fee, and it’s nowhere near the £100m the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts have in mind
(02-26-2020, 01:15 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Looking more likely that he does in fact have an exit fee, and it’s nowhere near the £100m the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts have in mind

Wasn't £60M mentioned??
(02-26-2020, 01:35 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 01:15 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Looking more likely that he does in fact have an exit fee, and it’s nowhere near the £100m the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts have in mind

Wasn't £60M mentioned??

Lower allegedly.

Closer to the £40m mark gammonface was adamant doesn’t exist
(02-26-2020, 01:37 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Wasn't £60M mentioned??

Lower allegedly.

It probably didn't exist, because at the time of the conversation it wasn't exercisable.

I would be amazed if his agent didn't negotiate such a clause when the new contract was signed.
(02-26-2020, 01:37 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Wasn't £60M mentioned??

Lower allegedly.

I’ve regularly heard/read £45m
I imagine he’s desperate for the Vile to go down. He can parade around on the pitch at the last game of the season crying his eyes out and bidding a fond farewell to his adoring public. Then as soon as he gets off the pitch his agent gets him his move to Yanited

I'd be amazed if there wasn't a release clause when he signed the 5 yr contract.  He's not even a 30m player never mind 100m.
(02-26-2020, 02:24 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

I'd be amazed if there wasn't a release clause when he signed the 5 yr contract.  He's not even a 30m player never mind 100m.

Prag is right with £45m figure.

There is absolutely no way he’d have signed a new deal last season without a release clause. The fact he hasn’t entertained a new deal since they got promoted also suggests he and his representatives know there are bigger paydays ahead.
But Villa fans were sure he'd break the transfer record, they were convinced. And he won't leave, he's a Villa lad, hell stay to push them back to being European Champions, you'll see!
I've been his biggest critic in the past. Saying he doesn't score enough, doesn't assist enough, plus all the usual stuff, falling over and behaving like a titty babby. I have to concede though, he has impressed me this season. He's finally got some end product to his game instead of showponying around in a new hairstyle.
Now I've said that, I must add, 45M is more than plenty enough and it wouldn't be any more than 25M if he wasn't English. And in the interests of balance, he is still champions league level at getting opponents sent off and general shithousery.