Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Bears
(09-02-2017, 07:37 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 07:26 PM)BoringBaggie Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 07:24 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: All going wrong

Speak for yourself, this is great.

Notts man? Or Dingle Pear??

Can't speak for Boring but I'm a Baggie Pear rather than a Villa Bear.  Pre 1974.

Come on Notts!

I'm with you BB
Can never have any sympathies for a Brummie team
Pears all the way
Was there tonight, great day as per, but I'm left feeling like Bears lost that, rather than Notts won. Poor bowling in the middle overs after a fantastic start and a poor final over. Coupled with losing soft wickets.

Such a shame to bottle it at the final hurdle.
(09-02-2017, 10:55 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Was there tonight, great day as per, but I'm left feeling like Bears lost that, rather than Notts won. Poor bowling in the middle overs after a fantastic start and a poor final over. Coupled with losing soft wickets.

Such a shame to bottle it at the final hurdle.

I went too. Great day out but thought Notts the best team on show by a distance. Edgbaston is a really impressive venue now
The highlight for me was Bumble & Freddie dueting on Sweet Caroline & Freddie falling over the speaker! Big Grin

http://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12...g-sing-off
(09-02-2017, 09:02 PM)Donegal Wrote:

I'm with you BB
Pears all the way

Nah, Worcestershire can get the fuck. I'm a Bears fan, won't support Birmingham though.
I've attended Trent Bridge, Lord's and Edgbaston, and for me Edgbaston is easily the best in terms of atmosphere, facilities, and vantage points. I was sat in the members section of the Pavillion yesterday. What. A. View.

I really want to visit the Oval. It looks a lovely venue and a few mates have said it's the best ground they've visitors. It will easily be the best cricket ground when they redevelop it.

Lord's is shite. Quite enjoyed Trent Bridge. A little small, though.
(09-03-2017, 08:38 AM)BoringBaggie Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 09:02 PM)Donegal Wrote:

I'm with you BB
Pears all the way

Nah, Worcestershire can get the fuck. I'm a Bears fan, won't support Birmingham though.

Black Country Pears...like many others

Cuzer
(09-03-2017, 09:06 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I've attended Trent Bridge, Lord's and Edgbaston, and for me Edgbaston is easily the best in terms of atmosphere, facilities, and vantage points. I was sat in the members section of the Pavillion yesterday. What. A. View.

I really want to visit the Oval. It looks a lovely venue and a few mates have said it's the best ground they've visitors. It will easily be the best cricket ground when they redevelop it.

Lord's is shite. Quite enjoyed Trent Bridge. A little small, though.

The last time I was at Edgbaston was years ago so can't comment but The Oval is a much better experience than Lord's, faw shaw.
[Image: DIp5TXPXcAAq4dm.jpg]