Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gate v West Ham
(09-03-2017, 12:51 PM)Colin West Wrote: 24253 100% ITK

less than for Bournemouth?  No way.  Sell-out.
24k vs West Ham. Similar vs Watford a couple of weeks after.
One difference....Bournemouth and Stoke didnt sell their tickets, W.Ham probably will. We'll prob sell a few more. 25,300 is my shout. I'll be there whatever!
BTW, in full agreement about the away support. It was the best in the Midlands for years and icant believe how it's dropped off.
(09-03-2017, 04:26 PM)swordfish Wrote: One difference....Bournemouth and Stoke didnt sell their tickets, W.Ham probably will. We'll prob sell a few more. 25,300 is my shout. I'll be there whatever!
BTW, in full agreement about the away support. It was the best in the Midlands for years and icant believe how it's dropped off.

It's down to the negative set up time and time again I went to Sunderland the other year and not 1 shot on target and remember they was dogshit .

As you were x
4252 tickets left. Should be selling this out really
Up for this but away on holiday I'm afraid.

Definitely going to Watford though.
should be a tidy gate against Citeh as well with tickets £15 , they have got the whole of the Smerrick

(09-05-2017, 03:15 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: 4252 tickets left. Should be selling this out really

Still a couple of weeks to go, I'd be amazed if this didn't sell out, or close, particularly if we get a result against Brighton
Been a bit of a rush today. I reckon about 1000 been sold in the past day, mostly in East Stand (about 2750 left). A good result tomorrow and it will deffo sell out IMO.
I'm on me hols, so that's one ST not in attendance.