Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton match, a p.s. re travel
Sussex University (the other side of the main road by the Amex) is having an Open Day on Saturday.
That means BHA fans who normally use some of the Uni parking will be looking for other spaces nearby; another reason to use the train or bus. No hope of finding a space near the ground really ; Mill Road or the Racecourse park n rides work.....
Arf! Great bit of planning all round! Will be chaos!
(09-05-2017, 07:00 AM)SussexBaggie Wrote: Sussex University (the other side of the main road by the Amex) is having an Open Day on Saturday.
That means BHA fans who normally use some of the Uni parking will be looking for other spaces nearby; another reason to use the train or bus. No hope of finding a space near the ground really ; Mill Road or the Racecourse park n rides work.....
Mate of mine who's a Brighton season ticket holder says that the Racecourse park and ride is definitely the best bet. If you're driving, don't even think of parking anywhere near the ground. Amazing that they could build a brand new stadium on the outskirts of town and have such crap transport access.
Have heard that match tickets double as train tickets on local services into and out of the city centre on match days? Sound if true.
(09-05-2017, 08:08 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Have heard that match tickets double as train tickets on local services into and out of the city centre on match days? Sound if true.

Yes, I think they do.  The bloke down the gym was true to his word. He gave me a ticket for the corporate seats at circuits tonight and said I could get on the train with it. He is also now getting my step son in there on Saturday who is getting the 5.45am train from Wolverhampton for £18.  There is a Human league concert at the racecourse on Friday night, so could go and kip in the car ready for the next days parking! By the way for all you old baggies, Derek Monaghan works for the bloke down the gym.