The Purple Kit
I think the ladies team have worn it more than the gents senior squad.

They're in the semi-final of their Football League Plate tomorrow away vs Plymouth.

Just saying like.
(03-01-2020, 12:54 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I think the ladies team have worn it more than the gents senior squad.

They're in the semi-final of their Football League Plate tomorrow away vs Plymouth.

Just saying like.

They don’t wear the yellow and green, just the purple as their away kit. Same as with the black kit last year.
Ah that's answered it then, thanks.
Football League ‘Plate’!
(03-01-2020, 07:54 AM)DAVE Wrote: Football League ‘Plate’!

The Plate.  Makes the ladies feel safe and secure - home comforts of being close to the kitchen.
Our firm fucking love them. In fact I bet Loyalist and his wannabe-Glasgow buddies are mincing around the SVR calling themselves the Ultra Violets.
Those shirts are destined to be regional 5 a side tops like the yellow and blue Patrick Guests ones of the mid 90s. Still got mine.
(03-01-2020, 09:47 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Our firm fucking love them. In fact I bet Loyalist and his wannabe-Glasgow buddies are mincing around the SVR calling themselves the Ultra Violets.

Top 'arfs.
(03-01-2020, 10:32 AM)Mr vertical Wrote: Those shirts are destined to be regional 5 a side tops like the yellow and blue Patrick Guests ones of the mid 90s. Still got mine.

What's the name of the team - The purple helmets?