Threads - WTF
What is happening to the threads on here. They seem to be transposing. Matthew Marsden being a case in point. Halfway down HHP's post about the performance yesterday and a couple of replies. 
Some replies going missing but if you go to profile and click on the thread it is there but not showing up in the post.

Weird.
I'm glad someone else noticed that. I wondering what was going on with that Matthew Marsden thread
All this Sex change/Transgender talk is getting on my tits
Its like there is a parallel dimension. if you go to my profile I have a post that is on the Wigan match thread. Click on it and it shows up as Post 32 an answer to HugeHons post 31.
If you then go back to the main bored go to the same Wigan match thread and post 31 is Squid and post 32 is Sliced and the posts by Hugehons me and others are not there!

Its from post 21.Pickle Rick. Identical till there then they go off in different directions.

It is no coincidence that The Twilight Zone came back this week.

The Secret Bored has at last revealed itself.
I read that MM thread as well, thought I was going mad.
there is something wrong with the database if you go to the last page of the threads there are loads of threads and replies that are recent but look like they have posted by a guest less than a minute ago e.g.

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=9178
I'm already on it guys.

No idea what's causing it yet but once I know I'll fix it.
(03-01-2020, 02:54 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I'm already on it guys.

No idea what's causing it yet but once I know I'll fix it.
Cheers.