On the topic of some of our fans being arseholes...
(03-01-2020, 02:44 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I joined Twitter reluctantly for work and it has confirmed it is indeed a fuckwits paradise. Weirdos with Union Jack, American and Israeli flags defending the likes of Katie Hopkins, oddballs with Palestine flag and red rosettes slating anyone who doesn’t think a gender neutral changing room in Marks and Spencer’s is a great idea. People from the U.K. using Trumpisms like ‘drain the swamp’ ffs

The extremists and their easily led follower are making this world a basket case!

Weirdos with Union Jack flags.....how weird to display the flag of the country you actually live in?
(03-01-2020, 06:46 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 02:44 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I joined Twitter reluctantly for work and it has confirmed it is indeed a fuckwits paradise. Weirdos with Union Jack, American and Israeli flags defending the likes of Katie Hopkins, oddballs with Palestine flag and red rosettes slating anyone who doesn’t think a gender neutral changing room in Marks and Spencer’s is a great idea. People from the U.K. using Trumpisms like ‘drain the swamp’ ffs

The extremists and their easily led follower are making this world a basket case!

Weirdos with Union Jack flags.....how weird to display the flag of the country you actually live in?

This is the weirdo who lauded Tony Pulis
(03-01-2020, 06:50 PM)4-hero Wrote:

How do you wave all those little flags at once?

In conjunction with Israeli and American flags?
(03-01-2020, 06:54 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 06:50 PM)4-hero Wrote:

His do you wave all those little flags at once?

In conjunction with Israeli and American flags?

Definitely not
(03-01-2020, 06:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I really don’t get the appeal, I use it but all I see on there is mostly hateful bile screamed by the dregs of society. If it wasn’t the fastest way of finding out football scores/news I’d sack it off.

Try SofaScore mate it's great.
Or FotMob. Or even the good old BBC.