Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standing at away games
Were they vaping huge clouds of smelly water vapour too?
A solution might come if safe standing gets implemented.

Seats down the front, standing behind.
I always ask the ticket office for places towards the back, and when my kids were young towards the front; and they tell me they have to allocate seats as they are told - in the case of Brighton, from east to west. They say they have no choice.
Partly imposed by Brighton & Hove Albion, a supposedly family friendly club, not.

Assembly should tackle this. If a preference is stated up front that is a pretty good signal of what is going to happen. In terms of customer management both clubs fail, and will not listen. I've told the Bloom family last week and they don't get it from their box.

A real shame.
We spent the whole game standing, not through desire, simply because it was the only way to see. The twats all around spent most of their time gesturing to the home fans......what is that about???
(09-10-2017, 04:37 PM)swordfish Wrote: We spent the whole game standing, not through desire, simply because it was the only way to see. The twats all around spent most of their time gesturing to the home fans......what is that about???

That's another thing which is putting us off.
Morons who hardly watch the match, but spend all their time trying to bait the home fans. It really is depressing to see this sort of pond life in action. I always used to think that we had fewer neanderthals than clubs like the Wolves, but over the last season or so, I'm not quite so sure.
(09-10-2017, 05:02 PM)74bus Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 04:37 PM)swordfish Wrote: We spent the whole game standing, not through desire, simply because it was the only way to see. The twats all around spent most of their time gesturing to the home fans......what is that about???

That's another thing which is putting us off.
Morons who hardly watch the match, but spend all their time trying to bait the home fans. It really is depressing to see this sort of pond life in action. I always used to think that we had fewer neanderthals than clubs like the Wolves, but over the last season or so, I'm not quite so sure.
True. So many turn up at their spot late, go down the bar early HT, come back late, go early and spend the time in between barracking the home fans and abusing Rondon. Mystery to me. I used to think our fans were something special but now we seem as bad as our knuckle headed neighbours.
Sadly we are no different to any other set of fans.

We had a few in front of us. They think it's expected of them, it makes them feel hard that they are brave enough to dare to give the wanker sign to a group of fans 20 yards away, behind a line of stewards and a gap in seats, plus they where mainly old blokes, women and babbies they were gesturing to.
Probably straight back on the coaches at the end.
At Burnley it was confirmed that Neanderthal Fan is alive and well. Some twat, with beer all down his top, came and stood ON THE SEAT in front of me, in spite of dozens of empty ones. Then doesn't like being told to sit down, or stand down. Stupid boy!
Its one of the prime examples of the abysmal way fans are treated.