• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seal Watch
Bar conversation last weekend
Mate "That street in Donegal town is a right fuckin den of inequity"
Me "Oh yeah?"
Mate "Yeah, there's a paedophile at one end and a villa fan at the other"
Barman interjects " Jesus, I don't know which is worse"

I bought him a drink for that
(09-14-2017, 01:51 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: They still don't seem fit enough, too many older players that we can presume Bruce has promised gametime to that simply aren't good enough anymore. Younger players with potentual but very raw, rest of the squad are mid table championshio at best. I don't see them getting playoffs this season and they need to.

Bruce is great with underdogs, like it or not, Villa are a massive scalp in that league and will never be the underdogs, well at least not for a couple of years yet.

They're rotten to the core. And shite. So, of course, they'll be floudering again.
(09-15-2017, 07:02 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 01:51 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: They still don't seem fit enough, too many older players that we can presume Bruce has promised gametime to that simply aren't good enough anymore. Younger players with potentual but very raw, rest of the squad are mid table championshio at best. I don't see them getting playoffs this season and they need to.

Bruce is great with underdogs, like it or not, Villa are a massive scalp in that league and will never be the underdogs, well at least not for a couple of years yet.

They're rotten to the core. And shite. So, of course, they'll be floudering again.

Absolutely. They are a club perfectly set up for failure. Over the past 7/8 years so many different types of manager, from experienced heads to upcoming managers, to foreign successes and former champions league winners; all have failed and come out worse. From exciting upcoming players like Traore, players who have done well in other leagues like Gil to experienced PL players like Jedinak, Lescott; all have failed and come out worse. Even the owner has changed and they are still failing.

The only things that haven't changed are the fact that it's Villa and the sad, sad looks upon those same fans faces who genuinely believe they are still relevant and should be pushing for Europe.

The club is Rotten, Shite and Hilarious