Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how long have you kept your current hairstyle?
Ive had the messy brit pop barnet since before brit pop.
the lords my shepherd i'll not want 
he takes me down to lye
in pastures green
he leadeth me 
the quiet waters by
That Dortmund coach is a slip head. 
Oiled or what?
There's always one Oasis clone stuck in a 90s time warp in every pub.
Curtains in to mid 90s mod style to late 90s skinhead to late 00s to late 00s then mod style again meat cut with quiff until mid 2010s and now a man bun

Neat
(09-13-2017, 08:21 PM)Colin West Wrote: Curtains in to mid 90s mod style to late 90s skinhead to late 00s to late 00s then mod style again meat cut with quiff until mid 2010s and now a man bun

Neat

What is a man bun?
(09-13-2017, 08:24 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 08:21 PM)Colin West Wrote: Curtains in to mid 90s mod style to late 90s skinhead to late 00s to late 00s then mod style again meat cut with quiff until mid 2010s and now a man bun

Neat

What is a man bun?

I'm guessing a top knot twat.
My opinion matters
Before I tell an insulting joke, Any pony tailed posters?
Ah fuck it
They call em pony tails as if you lift it up there's an arsehole underneath
1 back and sides shortish on top. Still blessed with a full head of hair. 

No gel or spray just a handful of water and that's it. Never got the whole male grooming thing.
For longer than I care to remember I had grade 2 in winter, grade 1 in summer. I'd always wanted to have a long hair style. So I decided three years ago, that while I still have full coverage I'd grow it out. I now rock a Michael Hutchence early 90's style.
Silver fox nowadays, but it's still there. 1/2 round the sides, short on top pushed towards the middle. Bit of gel - takes 30 seconds max.

Occasionally get bored and go number one all over. Usually about every 2 years, but it soon grows back.

Had a proper square flat top in the late 80s.