Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graham Taylor
Tongue 
Totally swept sex abuse under the carpet while at villa just as culpable as an abuser by not acting on it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rotten to the core.
Disgusting, if true. But it's one persons version of events and an allegation against someone that is no longer alive to defend themselves. So let's not start a Taylor bashing bandwagon just yet.
Couldn't access the thumbnail for some reason?

I couldn't stick Taylor for some reason and it wasn't just his vile or six fingers connections.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-13617426
Understand the victim's need for closure, but it happened 30years ago, when attitudes were different, and has conveniently come out when's Taylor's no longer around to defend himself.

It's an awful story, but what's the point in sensationalising it.
(09-14-2017, 06:23 AM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Understand the victim's need for closure, but it happened 30years ago, when attitudes were different, and has conveniently come out when's Taylor's no longer around to defend himself.

Fair points mon - let's see what the enquiry brings.  The sensationalism is totally unnecessary. 

As per a few of the high profile cases in this area, suspect that the timing may be based on the principle that you can't libel the dead
(09-14-2017, 04:05 AM)Stig of the Dump Wrote: Couldn't access the thumbnail for some reason?

I couldn't stick Taylor for some reason and it wasn't just his vile or six fingers connections.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-13617426

I never minded him at all, always seemed a very humble fellow. Let's hope his loyalties didn't lie in the wrong place in this case.
(09-14-2017, 06:23 AM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Understand the victim's need for closure, but it happened 30years ago, when attitudes were different, and has conveniently come out when's Taylor's no longer around to defend himself.

Who thought it was OK to sexually abuse kids in 1987? It was wrong then, it's wrong now.
Sorry but being measured I really think using this for Villa bashing is not on.
Taylor from everything I have ever heard was a good man. Someone implicating him like this so soon after his death is poor.
Also, as has been said, the name paedophile wasn't even known at that time and crime like this wasn't on the radar for many.
Sorry for the victims of this sicko but making Taylor culpable is disgraceful.
fuck me if anyone abused any of our kids and you knew that somebody could have stopped it you wouldn't be outraged because thats what the victim is saying here ffs