Jude Bellingham
(03-10-2020, 03:29 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: To be fair. City were very good over Rogers, could have taken it to tribunal, instead worked out a fee we and they were happy with.

What Chelsea and Liverpool have done in the past is what really pisses me off.

And no issue with Rodgers whatsoever.

He was happy to stay, didn’t act up to push for a move, but City made a decent bid and the club were more keen on the transfer than the player by all accounts.

I think we’ll see MR here on loan in the not too distant future.
I agree with JohnnyKayeEngland. I've said since the Barry thing blew up, that there needs to be a proper compensation scheme. It needs a decent amount of Academy bearing clubs to batter the door of the Premier League, (and beyond). This stockpiling of talent by a small number of clubs is affecting the national team. England, for an example, do very well at junior levels but fall away at the full International level as the ranks are rarely released into regular Premiership football. The likes of Chelsea and Liverpool just sign a proven player from abroad. The clubs need to threaten to stop funding the academies if necessary. It will take a delegation, mind, and not just Albion.
Bellingham is a first team player
Bellingham has had top clubs all over him for years. His dad has kept him grounded and has always been determined that he would make his break at Blues and they would be rewarded for his development. There has been no agent pumping his head full of shit for their own gain.

Jude has always displayed a maturity beyond his years and it’s all about parenting.