Italy
(03-30-2020, 03:58 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 03:56 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 03:50 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 01:28 PM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote: If one positive thing can come of the Wuhan corona-virus, maybe it will be that the world will finally open its eyes to just how sinister China has been over the past few decades, slithering in to our households, seemingly unbeknownst to us, and co-opting even our most basic necessities. Time will tell, but one thing is clear- it appears that “Why Italy?” is more nefarious than anyone could have initially thought.

It's controlled by the Triads and Mafia and there's lots of traffic to and from to Wuhan, hence why it's so pervasive and has been widespread in the north for months.

your not allowed to post anything like that fuzzbox wont like it .

Not without editing your post first to take up less space!
I spelt cunt wrong and fuzzbox just popped up instead i hope that cleared that up .
I always thought The English Disease was alcoholism
(03-30-2020, 02:59 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 02:54 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: I don't personally give a shit about getting an apology from China. I'd rather they permanently prohibit the importing of exotic animals that are classed as endangered (like pangolins) and ban the sale of meat from wet markets like they said they would after the SARS crisis to make sure the risk of something like this happening again is significantly reduced.

Spot on

Mad Cow Disease anyone?

Grealish has it

[Image: GettyImages_1148509212.0.jpg]
(03-30-2020, 04:06 PM)DAVE Wrote: I always thought The English Disease was alcoholism

We get blamed for everything thats bad in the world thats why we are the best country in the world . Heart
"I spelt cunt wrong and fuzzbox just popped up instead i hope that cleared that up ."

I don't even understand that, Liquidator! Why were you writing it? How stupid do you have to be to mis-spell the word 'cunt'?!
spellcheck is a bitch
(03-30-2020, 04:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote: spellcheck is a bitch

so surely, the joke is 'I spelt 'fuzzbox' wrong and spellcheck came up with 'cunt'?'

It's a very clever joke. Obviously a little too clever...
(03-30-2020, 03:55 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 03:33 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: England started football hooliganism? Rangers and Celtic want a word, pal.

I believe Aston Villa started football hooliganism. Their fans apparently attacked both the Preston and Villa players after Villa lost 5-0, and the first recorded incident of football violence amongst two sets of supporters is between, I believe, us and them at Stoney Lane.

Yes. I understand our lot were throwing clods of earth but were repelled with a volley of cabbages.
(03-30-2020, 04:28 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 03:55 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 03:33 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: England started football hooliganism? Rangers and Celtic want a word, pal.

I believe Aston Villa started football hooliganism. Their fans apparently attacked both the Preston and Villa players after Villa lost 5-0, and the first recorded incident of football violence amongst two sets of supporters is between, I believe, us and them at Stoney Lane.

Yes. I understand our lot were throwing clods of earth but were repelled with a volley of cabbages.

... and smoked kippers.
(03-30-2020, 03:39 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:

In the modern era it was 1880s in England (though bans of ill behaved football events had happened as early as 1300s)
It was after Preston beat Villa 5-0 in a game. Not clear if the hooligans were the Vile or Preston fans or both.

I watched episode 4 of The English Game last night  - it was pwoppa nawty.