Great radio show on LBC currently
(03-30-2020, 01:51 PM)The liquidator Wrote: James o'Brien  what a wanker he is ......I know why derek likes him he is a remoaner .

He's a proper  wankstain

Totally agree.

I quite like listening to LBC when I'm driving around the country, but that twat does my head in.
His level of self-satisfied smugness is beyond belief.  His calls fall into two groups.  Those who agree with him get a patronising pat on the back with a matey commendation as to how intelligent they are.

Those who disagree with him have their intellect questioned. Worse still, if they do not have a well-rehearsed, well formulated and water tight argument,  i.e. the necessary requirements for being a closed-minded bigot like O'Brien,  they are belittled and humiliated in public and cut off without the opportunity to respond. 

His "interview" with Jacob Rees Mogg was an embarrassment to journalism.

(03-30-2020, 03:40 PM)Offside Wrote: His level of self-satisfied smugness is beyond belief.  His calls fall into two groups.  Those who agree with him get a patronising pat on the back with a matey commendation as to how intelligent they are.

Those who disagree with him have their intellect questioned. Worse still, if they do not have a well-rehearsed, well formulated and water tight argument,  i.e. the necessary requirements for being a closed-minded bigot like O'Brien,  they are belittled and humiliated in public and cut off without the opportunity to respond. 

Mike graham tore him to shreds over 2 days he eventually blocked him it was brilliant reading at the time total humiliation .
(03-30-2020, 03:59 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 03:40 PM)Offside Wrote: His level of self-satisfied smugness is beyond belief.  His calls fall into two groups.  Those who agree with him get a patronising pat on the back with a matey commendation as to how intelligent they are.

Mike graham tore him to shreds over 2 days he eventually blocked him it was brilliant reading at the time total humiliation .

He really didn’t. Brexiteers come on his show embarrass themselves without any facts to back their weak arguments up and then get upset on Twitter. That’s pretty much how it goes.
So why did the little remoaner block him ?

Listen again !
The condescending JRM was totally destroyed by O’Brien.

The problem the Brexit extremists can’t stand him is that he asks them to back up their ‘feelings’ with facts and adult reasoning - their childish rants then fall apart because their arguments are just based upon emotion and usually hatred pumped up over years by the media lies.
He got torn a new arsehole by mike graham
(03-30-2020, 10:48 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If you want to get an accurate picture all be it anecdotal the the James O’Brien show on Monday the 30th is a a very grown up look at the situation.

O'Brien is an uninformed person's idea of an intelligent man.

As for the JRM interview he 'destroyed' him so much that O'Brien was reduced to mocking his accent, Offside is correct in what he says.

O'Brien's sycophants crowd around their radios at 10am every morning for the latest proclamations from their hero. And it's only ever the same old stuff.

O'Brien also pronounces words strangely. What sort of man says 'hubriss' for 'hubris'? Also hear him say schadenfreude.

The man is a clown.
(03-30-2020, 09:54 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 10:48 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If you want to get an accurate picture all be it anecdotal the the James O’Brien show on Monday the 30th is a a very grown up look at the situation.

O'Brien is an uninformed person's idea of an intelligent man.

As for the JRM interview he 'destroyed' him so much that O'Brien was reduced to mocking his accent, Offside is correct in what he says.

O'Brien's sycophants crowd around their radios at 10am every morning for the latest proclamations from their hero. And it's only ever the same old stuff.

O'Brien also pronounces words strangely. What sort of man says 'hubriss' for 'hubris'? Also hear him say schadenfreude.

The man is a clown.

Mandown Pilt if he annoys you he’s more than ok by me.
I've always found how someone pronounces Hubris to be key in any character assessment.