Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James McLean
What a goal, what a player, what a man!
(10-10-2017, 07:02 AM)wba_go_boing Wrote: What a goal, what a player, what a man!

Steady now.  Shy
Not having a groan at Tone, but I'll moan if he's not in the action next game.
The game summed him up. Ran around tirelessly. Sometimes putting in fantastic blocks and covering challenges.  Others looking like a headless chicken and giving the ball away. Great finish for the goal.
(10-10-2017, 08:05 AM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: The game summed him up. Ran around tirelessly. Sometimes putting in fantastic blocks and covering challeges.  Others looking like a headless chicken and giving the ball away. Great finish for the goal.

Yup, great strike and also a super cross in the first half. Close to getting sent off in the second.

Heart of a lion, brain of a scarecrow.
Ran around like a maniac, scored a great goal, but his rashness nearly cost them towards the end. A proper arsehole ref would have given him a second yellow, that was technically the thing to do.
considering he couldn't have been punched any uglier his wife's not bad either
He's on the front page of every paper here. Including a wraparound James McClean in the Irish star
I think you saw both sides of James last night.
First there was the energy and passion he brings and, it must be said, quality for finding that space and making that finish.
On the flip side, just like against Watford, diving into challenges in injury time that he really could have avoided, there where a couple that could have cost Ireland in the last few seconds.
I like it when people don't go over the top.

[Image: DLubXCwWAAAsZZy.jpg]

[Image: DLucYOnWkAIka6Z.jpg]