Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ian Brady
Video 
Long time lurker but the news I read today has made me want to take the plunge and start a thread.
The thankfully dead sick fuck Ian Brady’s dying wishes were for his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor.
There is a now legal battle over this Wtf? So angry it’s untrue.
Who do you hate more wolves or villa?
Hug a terrorist or put em all on an island?
Dexy's?
In the form of his life.
(10-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Ronk Albion Wrote: Long time lurker but the news I read today has made me want to take the plunge and start a thread.
The thankfully dead sick fuck Ian Brady’s dying wishes were for his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor.

Tomato or onion based curry?
Designer or Levis jeans?
NLP or BNP?
Muzza or Muzzer?
(10-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Ronk Albion Wrote: Long time lurker but the news I read today has made me want to take the plunge and start a thread.

What's the point being angry? He's dead and to be angry at him just gives him a significance in your mind. Don't let the fucker inhabit any part of mind, notoriety is what he he wanted, don't give it to him.

Nearly forgot... hi ist.
In the form of his life.
(10-12-2017, 07:55 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:

Tomato or onion based curry?
Designer or Levis jeans?
NLP or BNP?
Muzza or Muzzer?

Beer or lager?
Do you like women in chip shops?
Can you be a sniping fucker?
REmoaner or do you want your country back?
(10-12-2017, 07:57 PM)King Astle Wrote:

What's the point being angry? He's dead and to be angry at him just gives him a significance in your mind. Don't let the fucker inhabit any part of mind, notoriety is what he he wanted, don't give it to him.

Tempted to agree with this. It's galling that he should have any wish granted, but better to just get it over and done with rather than have a massive fuss (which he'd love) and protracted legal battles costing the likes of me and thee hundreds of thousands of pounds.

It's offensive that the ashes should be scattered in the general vicinity of the place where the children died and where one child's body at least remains unfound. But then maybe religious beliefs should come into play. 

If you don't think there's anything after death then it doesn't matter where his ashes are scattered. And if you believe in Heaven and Hell, then Brady and the children won't be bumping into each other anyway.

Frankly, I'd rather the ashes get 'accidentally' thrown into a dustbin. But failing that, just get rid with as little fuss as the bastard deserves.

Chowder or soup?
Darts : game or sport?
Tit cricket or soggy biscuit with your brother?
In the form of his life.
(10-12-2017, 08:28 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Chowder or soup?
Darts : game or sport?

I never had any of this. No one ever asked me about Dexys. No one ever asked me about women in chip shops. No one accused me of being Josh or Ist. 

Gutted.