11s: Smarties egg
Lunch: Large Dairy Milk egg
3s: Hot cross buns (x11 + jam)
Dinner: Thorntons egg
9s: Hot cross buns (x4 no jam)

You posh git a thortons egg Big Grin
(04-08-2020, 02:20 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 01:56 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 11:24 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Going for a nice walk on the beach.

It's selfish bastards like you keeping the rest of us in lockdown.  You'll be outed by a police drone and then have to explain yourself to the rest of the country.

For years you've claimed to be doing hundreds of miles for every game, now we know what your plan was all along.  Sly.

You never bought that did you ?? Christ feeding you the link between 5G and the virus should be a doddle then Big Grin

5G?  If you're really in Cornwall then 3G is living for dream for you guys  Big Grin

Enjoy the beach whilst we get to look at it through cctv and try not to strangle the kids for not doing their schoolwork!  And think of the car mileage and petrol saved.
Friday - Chicken and chorizo tacos
Saturday - Picnic in the garden (Weather permitting) and Pasta al forno (Leek Cheese and Bacon) for tea/Dinner
Sunday - Kleftiko
Monday - Salmon and Brocolli Quiche Beetroot and Feta salad - Potato salad.

Beside the Webcams I've been hitting the cook books again!
(04-08-2020, 06:19 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Friday - Chicken and chorizo tacos
Saturday - Picnic in the garden (Weather permitting)  and Pasta al forno (Leek Cheese and Bacon) for tea/Dinner
Sunday - Kleftiko

That's planning, mon!  I don't even know what I'm having for supper yet. Although cheese and onion on crusty bread is probably favourite.
I will think about the true meaning of Easter and how God gave up his only son and yet doesn’t seem to give a fuck about COVID19.

Big Grin
(04-08-2020, 07:10 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I will think about the true meaning of Easter and how God gave up his only son and yet doesn’t seem to give a fuck about COVID19.

Big Grin

I suggest following TheTweetOfGod he tells you what thinks.
(04-08-2020, 06:41 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 06:19 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Friday - Chicken and chorizo tacos
Saturday - Picnic in the garden (Weather permitting)  and Pasta al forno (Leek Cheese and Bacon) for tea/Dinner
Sunday - Kleftiko

That's planning, mon!  I don't even know what I'm having for supper yet. Although cheese and onion on crusty bread is probably favourite.

its only because I am trying to do one shop a week so I am doing the menus for a week then buying all the ingredients in one go. Shopping has got fooking expensive though!