Things you like about the lockdown
I'm loving the chance to be at home and delighted to not be on the M6 twice every day. Makes me realise I should retire as soon as this is over. Whether the economic impact damages my pension plans is the big question. No doubt about it, I'm one of the lucky ones (so long as I don't catch it). So much more difficult for most people.
So far it’s been great for me bar missing the Baggies. Nobody I know is Sick & hoping that continues and I have my little man living with me for an extended period.

off work on 90% pay but non bills my cash goes on fuel, football, pubs & restaurants so I can’t miss the 10% too much. I just need to stop getting hammered at FIFA by an 11 yr old.
Movies every night and some serious demolition of a large spirits collection.
(04-08-2020, 09:50 PM)B36baggie Wrote: So far it’s been great for me bar missing the Baggies. Nobody I know is Sick & hoping that continues and I have my little man living with me for an extended period.

off work on 90% pay but non bills my cash goes on fuel, football, pubs & restaurants so I can’t miss the 10% too much. I just need to stop getting hammered at FIFA by an 11 yr old.

There's no hope for you on FIFA, the youth just get better as our old reflexes lessen...

What have I enjoyed, absolutely nothing. Due to my work situation my social contact had started to dry up anyway, this has just exasperated that, and expanded to not seeing family either. Add to that coughing and generally feeling shit for 3 weeks now, and it's not been great.
As a nightshifter, it's great being on a normal schedule. My missus is working from home, so she is loving me being a house husband, doing all the cooking, cleaning, catching up on DIY , etc. Lucky enough to have my workplace topping up my furlough pay to my full weekly wage. Only thing I'm missing is going to the gym, as my cardio stuff will wear away the carpet at this rate !!