Sitting down to piss?
I sit down for so long on the toilet playing candy crush that I sometimes collapse when I stand up due to lack of feeling in my legs.
Who do you think about when you're "playing candy crush"?
(04-17-2020, 02:27 PM)DAVE Wrote: I'm a nocturnal sit down pisser.  no lights on, easier to get back to sleep, less likely to miss the bog too.  Thoroughly recommended for the stand-up lads out there. #PissChat

My life changed considerably for the better approximately 15 years ago when I was complaining at work about always pissing all over the bathroom floor when half asleep in the middle of the night. A female colleague simply said: "Why don't you sit down then?". It had never occurred to me that this was a possibility until that lightbulb moment and since then I have happily urinated sitting down during night visits while standing up during the day.
Always a good idea to sit down when on the bog on a coach. With the coach going around corners it really does play havoc with your aim......that's as long as someone hasn't already pissed on the seat!
Used to be a mission when younger waking up with wood and belly full of piss to get rid off, I couldn’t piss and touch the floor at the same time nowadays.

(04-17-2020, 06:58 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Always a good idea to sit down when on the bog on a coach. With the coach going around corners it really does play havoc with your aim......that's as long as someone hasn't already pissed on the seat!

Pretty much no chance of a coach sit down unless you’re the first one to use the facility, specially on a Football/Horse Racing jolly up
(04-17-2020, 02:51 PM)pickrollflickgoal Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:46 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:27 PM)DAVE Wrote: I'm a nocturnal sit down pisser.  no lights on, easier to get back to sleep, less likely to miss the bog too.  Thoroughly recommended for the stand-up lads out there. #PissChat

Sit down for during the night and first piss of the day. Also post-coital To mitigate damage caused when it shoots off in weird directions and drenches the bathroom floor

I remember in an early Frank Skinner stand-up he mentioned this very issue. Big Grin

I always keep a protractor in the bathroom!  Big Grin
(04-17-2020, 02:46 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:

Sit down for during the night and first piss of the day. Also post-coital To mitigate damage caused when it shoots off in weird directions and drenches the bathroom floor

???
(04-17-2020, 06:53 PM)steviedm Wrote:

My life changed considerably for the better approximately 15 years ago when I was complaining at work about always pissing all over the bathroom floor when half asleep in the middle of the night. A female colleague simply said: "Why don't you sit down then?". It had never occurred to me that this was a possibility until that lightbulb moment and since then I have happily urinated sitting down during night visits while standing up during the day.
Heartwarming