Congratulations Boris & Carrie
Leave wife after many many years, leave her to look after the kids, let her cope with the Big C on her own, marry mistress/secretary have child, child lorded as new messiah and saviour of the virus world whilst Boris get;s a place in heaven,

The bloke is a serial liar doing anything for his own ends and the papers provide him a royal coverage. Fook me how many millions of people need to be duped by this infantile baby adult...
(04-30-2020, 04:03 AM)billybassett Wrote: Leave wife after many many years, leave her to look after the kids, let her cope with the Big C on her own, marry mistress/secretary have child, child lorded as new messiah and saviour of the virus world whilst Boris get;s a place in heaven,

The bloke is a serial liar doing anything for his own ends and the papers provide him a royal coverage. Fook me how many millions of people need to be duped by this infantile baby adult...

how does his personal family matters affect you I just dont get it # bekind
(04-30-2020, 05:38 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 04:03 AM)billybassett Wrote: Leave wife after many many years, leave her to look after the kids, let her cope with the Big C on her own, marry mistress/secretary have child, child lorded as new messiah and saviour of the virus world whilst Boris get;s a place in heaven,

how does his personal family matters affect you I just dont get it # bekind

It doesn't other than the fact I think someone's history and actions are an indicator of the type of person they are. I'm certainly no perfect specimen, day off, similarly I'm not a philanderer or serial liar either. Now this on its own doesn't make him a bad pm or politician, however, add up all the other lies and finaglery to get himself to the top and as a package it's toxic

So having him.splashed over the tabloids with a miracle birth is just a bit too rich for me.
(04-29-2020, 02:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Fucking hell the #bekind has gone to shit .

Always worth testing the #bekindness of the bitter Left.

You don't even have to scratch away at the surface.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/a...-time.html

Meanwhile, over on the right....
(04-30-2020, 08:54 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/a...-time.html

Janet Street Porter "on the right"? Are you mad?
(04-30-2020, 08:42 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 02:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Fucking hell the #bekind has gone to shit .

Always worth testing the #bekindness of the bitter Left.

You don't even have to scratch away at the surface.

Classic conflation of righteous anger with 'bitterness', I bet you also leave facebook comments calling people snowflakes. Also, when I joined the Labour party I don't recall signing up to anything where it said I had to say nice things about obvious twats. You should read up on some deconstructions of the tolerance paradox.

Re: the Mail,I've noticed that they seem to be sticking it to Johnson a bit recently and even allowed Starmer a prominent editorial. Has Johnson done something to piss off his paymasters? JSP is entirely correct in suggesting that a female politician would be dragged through the mud for having such a shameful set of personal affairs.
You seem to be asking a lot of posters if they're mad of late.

Could be symptomatic of some kind of delusion.
(04-30-2020, 09:04 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 08:54 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/a...-time.html

Excellent article by the lady. Imagine leading a party with tax policies in favour of the nuclear family with his track record. He he.
(04-30-2020, 09:04 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

That old bag knew saville was a abusing kids and kept quiet as she knew her career would be over ........fucking disgusting