A 2 week National Covid lockdown
(09-18-2020, 12:48 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Don't tell Birdman!

Big Grin

If they promise 2 weeks, and NEVER again, I'd comply best I can, thing is, fir me to work and son to go to school I need to see my parents since they do the school run. Kylie needs to see her Nan, isolation from family nearly killed her last time, so no point saving her from Covid for her to die anyway.

So if they want me to work and son to go to school, I cant physically follow it 100% anyway.
(09-18-2020, 10:47 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Looking on the cards for October due to the rate the virus is increasing across the country. 

2 weeks of no footie I guess.

I've heard on reasonably good authority that the PM may address the nation on Sunday night..................
Kicking the can down the road - the virus will still be there after 2 weeks and as people once again meet more people then cases will again increase. Going to be a tough winter until there is a vaccine or enough people have gained immunity naturally (if they actually do). Going to have to learn to live with it and I say that as someone who is more at risk than most. Probably more likely do die from not being able to get my bloody gall bladder removed.
(09-18-2020, 02:42 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:47 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Looking on the cards for October due to the rate the virus is increasing across the country. 

I've heard on reasonably good authority that the PM may address the nation on Sunday night..................

Worst ITK ever.

Deffo has a picture of John Major as his Twatter profile pic.
Going out tonight with a mate for pints. His daughter has had someone in her college tested positive- meanwhile my son has just has heard a girl in his year has it. Issue we have is this was probably the case in early February everywhere, but we were unaware. The heightened awareness is good so long as people are sensible and don't panic blindly.
Can see the lockdown return for sure.
(09-18-2020, 02:55 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 02:42 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Worst ITK ever.

Deffo has a picture of John Major as his Twatter profile pic.

We'll see. Not claiming ITK, just what I've heard from someone fairly high up in the Govt.
Might get stuck overseas. What a shitter that would be.
Boris obviously reads my suggestions on 'ere.
(09-18-2020, 03:20 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Might get stuck overseas. What a shitter that would be.

Currently have flights booked to Cyprus for October half term but you need a negative test within 72 hours to get in. Don’t see that being relaxed.
Lockdown here or away on the beach abroad mmmm..