Season Ticket Dosh
(09-23-2020, 09:55 PM)Squid Wrote: I've let mine roll over to 21/22.

Me too.

Please we have to be allowed back in by then surely?
(09-23-2020, 08:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: A walking holiday and watching some girls with FF. And a reach around with Ziz. He doesn't come cheap.

I’ve just been wondering how many miles I’ve walked over the last 5 1/2 years since I took it up to lose weight and get/keep fit.  I reckon it’s at least 20,000 miles
(09-23-2020, 08:24 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Haven’t decided yet... was gonna get one and two junior so that’s a fair chunk. I’ll probably spend it on audio equipment as I’m hoping to move house soon.

(09-23-2020, 07:38 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: I've just been buying guitar pedals. They're like crack, they are.

They are. I not long ago bought a Boss ME-50 to curb the same addiction. Not as good as single pedals but still a whole heap of fun.

I wouldn't mind but I've got a Helix Smile I just can't stop buying the little cheapies too - I got a TS Mini a couple of weeks ago despite the Line 6 having two or three models of it built in.
(09-24-2020, 08:30 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 08:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: A walking holiday and watching some girls with FF. And a reach around with Ziz. He doesn't come cheap.

I’ve just been wondering how many miles I’ve walked over the last 5 1/2 years since I took it up to lose weight and get/keep fit.  I reckon it’s at least 20,000 miles

And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more....
(09-24-2020, 07:55 AM)garyowensneck Wrote: A carp pole so I can fish and forget this bl**dy virus.

Some fooker has poached the carp out of a local pond as before they’d go mad for bread that I threw in.  Now nothing is taking it.  There was a 2’ golden koi carp in there too and that’s nowhere to be seen either .
Atomic Wrote:
Squid Wrote:I've let mine roll over to 21/22.

Me too.

Please we have to be allowed back in by then surely?
Me as well. I suppose it means we'll have our windfalls next season then!
(09-24-2020, 09:21 AM)Mr vertical Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 08:24 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Haven’t decided yet... was gonna get one and two junior so that’s a fair chunk. I’ll probably spend it on audio equipment as I’m hoping to move house soon.

(09-23-2020, 07:38 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: I've just been buying guitar pedals. They're like crack, they are.

They are. I not long ago bought a Boss ME-50 to curb the same addiction. Not as good as single pedals but still a whole heap of fun.

I wouldn't mind but I've got a Helix Smile I just can't stop buying the little cheapies too - I got a TS Mini a couple of weeks ago despite the Line 6 having two or three models of it built in.

I had to go cold turkey on them quite a few years ago, I invested in a TC nova station and a rack line 6 pod, that and a cry baby so pretty much everything I could need. The temptation is alway there though... got a few I can’t bear to part with like my original 80’s Marshall guvnor.
In the form of his life.