Strongest XI
Geoff Capes defo in my XI
A 36 year old as one of two centre backs worries me ! (this applies to Chelsea as well!)
(09-29-2020, 12:31 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:35 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Johnstone

O’Shea (preferably a new RB)
Ajayi
Ivanovic
Gibbs

Sawyers
Livermore
Gallagher

Pereira
Grady
Robinson

Button. Furlong. Hegazi. Field. Krov. Edwards. HRK

That leaves

Bond
Peltier
Townsend
Kipre
Bartley
Harper
Phillips
Grosicki
Austin
Zohore

I think five of those not in my Eighteen could go before deadline day,

They will have to. Is this too many to register as a squad??

Bottom 3 in the subs will be gone
(09-29-2020, 10:16 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:02 PM)Hopalong Wrote: It's up to Slav and horses for courses but Kroc was Benfica's player of the season 2 yrs ago before his injury.  For me he starts. And you build the team around Pereira, Diangana and Kroc together with Ivanovic thos season given his leadership and experience.  

Against the top teams away we will need to adopt the Leicester approach against city which apart from Mayrez's wonder strike was nullified.

Bit OTT there Hoppy... Krov played 13 games in the league for Benfica after signing, with many of them sub appearances... he wasn’t their POTY, he was in and out of their side after having a strong season at Rio Ave.

Krov is a tidy player, and I’m excited to see how he performs in the PL!

I've obviously been misinformed, cheers. Maybe it was Rio.
(09-30-2020, 11:36 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:02 PM)Hopalong Wrote: It's up to Slav and horses for courses but Kroc was Benfica's player of the season 2 yrs ago before his injury.  For me he starts. And you build the team around Pereira, Diangana and Kroc together with Ivanovic thos season given his leadership and experience.  

Against the top teams away we will need to adopt the Leicester approach against city which apart from Mayrez's wonder strike was nullified.

Bit OTT there Hoppy... Krov played 13 games in the league for Benfica after signing, with many of them sub appearances... he wasn’t their POTY, he was in and out of their side after having a strong season at Rio Ave.

I've obviously been misinformed, cheers.  Maybe it was Rio.

The headline on Birmingham mail when he signed originally was "Player of the season", but it was literally a quote from one of our fans
(09-30-2020, 12:19 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 11:36 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

I've obviously been misinformed, cheers.  Maybe it was Rio.

The headline on Birmingham mail when he signed originally was "Player of the season", but it was literally a quote from one of our fans

Did the fan in question also link us to Mandzukic Wink?