Hidden gem albums
(12-23-2020, 09:56 AM)Jamin03 why change it? Wrote: my favourite album is Raintown by Deacon Blue closely followed by Levelling the land by the Levellers.  you can probably guess my age by these two.

both cracking and they're Albums that need to be listened to in order.  Also i've been lucky enough to see both Albums played live start to finish on tour by both bands, the Levs definitely come out top live (supported by the Wonder Stuff too).

The Levellerss were a massive favourite when I was in Germany 92-93. Saw them a couple of times over there in Frankfurt and Hamburg and a few times since. Great live band.
(12-22-2020, 11:32 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Vinland Saga - Leaves Eyes.

Cracking choice. The track "Leaves Eyes" is just beautiful
The Bad Shepherds 
Yan, Tyan,Tethera,Methera!

Ade Edmondson is a very good musician!
If you like the late 60s San Francisco stuff I trust you have Sunfighter by Grace Slick and Paul Kantner..and to hear a UK band show their SF/LA influences try the first album by Gypsy..a very underrated Leicester band..it was re-issued as a CD  on Hux records a few years ago with some additional unreleased tracks .and I have to declare an interest here as I wrote the liner notes..
Amon Duul II - Phallus Dei
Faust - Faust IV
Devin Townsend - Ki
Diorama (and Neon Ballroom also) by Silverchair are stunning albums.
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command
(12-22-2020, 09:53 PM)Jimmy Jazz Wrote: Skylarking - XTC

Listened to this today whilst (allegedly) working. Loved it. Nice one JJ. 
Then moved onto Drums and Wires which I hadn’t listened to in it’s entirety for about... errr .... 40 years! Loved that too.
English Settlement next. 

I’ll throw Band Of Horses - Infinite Arms into the mix