Voicing anger has never been so futile
At some point life will return to normal

Will the fans forget whats being happening over last 6 months+ from club & players etc

Club will want fans in spending money on match day
Players will expect fans to support them at the games
Away match attendances will anyone bother

Will it all be forgotten & blamed on Covid?
(01-04-2021, 06:08 PM)Squid Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 04:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Haven’t felt the need to get upset about the Albion since I have a family to worry about. Seems a bit pointless and childish in the grand scheme of things and particularly at the current time.

I have a family.

I have also had at various points of my life Proper Things To Worry About.

But the Albion still make my emotions swing far more than a mere football club should. I can't help it and I doubt I'll grow out of it either.

That’s ok, everyone is different. I still enjoy the soap opera that is football but I cannot be bothered to get upset by changes of manager or a player missing a tackle etc. It’s all happened before it’ll happen again.
(01-04-2021, 06:55 PM)Pipkins Wrote: At some point life will return to normal

Will the fans forget whats being happening over last 6 months+ from club & players etc

Club will want fans in spending money on match day
Players will expect fans to support them at the games
Away match attendances will anyone bother

Will it all be forgotten & blamed on Covid?
The only thing I'm looking forward to is an away day with the lads all the rest can go fuck itself
Derek Hardballs Wrote:
Squid Wrote:
Derek Hardballs Wrote:Haven’t felt the need to get upset about the Albion since I have a family to worry about. Seems a bit pointless and childish in the grand scheme of things and particularly at the current time.

I have a family.

But the Albion still make my emotions swing far more than a mere football club should. I can't help it and I doubt I'll grow out of it either.

That’s ok, everyone is different. I still enjoy the soap opera that is football but I cannot be bothered to get upset by changes of manager or a player missing a tackle etc. It’s all happened before it’ll happen again.

Me n'all Squid.  Only last month we had trauma aplenty as a family but when Albion lost to villa, my youngest simply said, "You'd think just one thing might go right!"  It doesn't in any way diminish what anybody feels about their families, Albion just runs alongside, as a thread that connects us  all.  (Unless you get a dingle in the tribe Wink ).
(01-04-2021, 07:48 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Derek Hardballs Wrote:
Squid Wrote:
Derek Hardballs Wrote:Haven’t felt the need to get upset about the Albion since I have a family to worry about. Seems a bit pointless and childish in the grand scheme of things and particularly at the current time.

I have a family.

Me n'all Squid.  Only last month we had trauma aplenty as a family but when Albion lost to villa, my youngest simply said, "You'd think just one thing might go right!"  It doesn't in any way diminish what anybody feels about their families, Albion just runs alongside, as a thread that connects us  all.  (Unless you get a dingle in the tribe Wink ).

You’ve nailed it
I'm feeling it MORE if anything. I'm looking to my football club to cheer me up during these shitty, frustrating times. Instead they are making it worse. I cant even be there to forget life for a few hours with the rest of the gang.
Typical Albion always let you down when you most need them.