Wot I am watching now
Baby Reindeer. Absolutely brilliant, a very good way of broaching a subject that will often go undiscovered or not discussed, and I just thought it was a great way to show affects on people's mental health. It's a tough watch, and at the beginning difficult to get an understanding where it's going, but at the end, the message and story makes a compelling comment and statement.
Started 3 Body Problem, have to say the first episode sent me to sleep.
Bit of an older one but just finished The Night Of with Riz Ahmed and John Tuturro.

Came out about 5 or so years ago and it passed me by, but we watched the whole series over the last week and very much enjoyed it.
(04-24-2024, 11:31 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Baby Reindeer. Absolutely brilliant, a very good way of broaching a subject that will often go undiscovered or not discussed, and I just thought it was a great way to show affects on people's mental health. It's a tough watch, and at the beginning difficult to get an understanding where it's going, but at the end, the message and story makes a compelling comment and statement.

It is compelling, from the point it took a different direction I just watched with my mouth agape.
(04-25-2024, 08:49 AM)Duffers Wrote: Bit of an older one but just finished The Night Of with Riz Ahmed and John Tuturro.

Came out about 5 or so years ago and it passed me by, but we watched the whole series over the last week and very much enjoyed it.

Decent enough but a touch slow.  Amazing how many mini series get stretched out to the max.  

Talking of RA, watch 3 parter Defiance on C4. Unbelievable watch
Thought I'd try Rebel Moon Part 2... Holy crap this could be the worst film on history. Terrible script, wooden acting, a seemingly endless montage of harvesting wheat...

Avoid if you haven't already.
On episode 5 of The Artful Dodger, bit of a stretch, Dodg is in Oz with Fagin and is now a surgeon but it’s strangely addictive
Very late to this one but started Top Boy with the Mrs last night.
(04-28-2024, 06:53 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Very late to this one but started Top Boy with the Mrs last night.

Is that a euphemism for something most of us would think of as normal?
Finished Oppenheimer tonight, we watched it as a mini series, doing an hour a night Fri-Sun.

Thought it was brilliant. Can see why it won all the Oscars.