Something to look out for
(03-29-2021, 09:42 PM)Squid Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 09:26 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: If it pushes him to make a sale then it may be no bad thing.

That depends greatly on who we get sold to. I am unsure why people are so certain there's a better owner out there for us.

Most folk I've spoken to would take the chance.

But there's always the chance it could go tits up.
We'll never get an owner who'll put money in without expecting return. Best we can hope for is being self sufficient, sorry, but that's it.
(03-29-2021, 09:52 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: We'll never get an owner who'll put money in without expecting return. Best we can hope for is being self sufficient, sorry, but that's it.

It's not a bad place to be. 2 years to gain promotion to secure our finances for the next few years. How many clubs would like to be in our position.
Not won the top league for 101 yrs, a cup for 53 yrs and we now have the 33rd largest stadium in English football......the latter despite having had the 7th highest Premier League Stadium attendance of all time.   Wink

The queue to buy us is twice around the stadium.  

Promotion back to and survival in the Prem is the best we can hope for. 

We will never win anything of any significance ever again or beat Manchester City.
Monster Super HydroSport Energy Stadium here we come!
(03-29-2021, 11:20 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Not won the top league for 101 yrs, a cup for 53 yrs and we now have the 33rd largest stadium in English football......the latter despite having had the 7th highest Premier League Stadium attendance of all time.   Wink

We will never win anything of any significance ever again or beat Manchester City.

Well that's cheered me right up.....  Big Grin
(03-29-2021, 11:20 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Not won the top league for 101 yrs, a cup for 53 yrs and we now have the 33rd largest stadium in English football......the latter despite having had the 7th highest Premier League Stadium attendance of all time.   Wink

A damning post but about sums up modern football.

It's a game destroyed by money and globalisation.

At least we have the highest Premier league stadium.  Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
(03-30-2021, 05:57 AM)Peachy Wrote:

Well that's cheered me right up.....  Big Grin

I thought you needed a fillip Peachy  Big Grin

(03-30-2021, 08:41 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

At least we have the highest Premier league stadium.  Big Grin

1931 promotion and fa cup success - it's not all doom and gloom.  Looking forward to the centenary celebrations!

(03-29-2021, 03:05 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 02:30 PM)Madness Wrote: https://twitter.com/titan_plus/status/13...8848384017

Not good. I said a few months back I'm worried about this summer and the Chinese.

Anyone ITK over a possible sale?

Worrying about the chi-knees extends far beyond B71. 

We could do with this chap to sort the problem. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ne3VOnnUE8
(03-29-2021, 09:44 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 09:42 PM)Squid Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 09:26 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: If it pushes him to make a sale then it may be no bad thing.

That depends greatly on who we get sold to. I am unsure why people are so certain there's a better owner out there for us.

Most folk I've spoken to would take the chance.
But there's always the chance it could go tits up.

Then they'd look stupid, wouldn't they?  As saft as taking a leap in the dark in the first place because the grass we can't see is greener.  On the other side of a bottomless chasm we can't see in that darkness.  Ay it.