The percy
(06-10-2021, 07:31 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 04:26 PM)hudds Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 03:30 PM)Fido Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 03:28 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 03:21 PM)wba13 Wrote: Percy never saw Wagner not arriving no one did. From a done deal at the Albion  to Done deal at Young Boys. Must have been speaking to them for a while as they announced it today. We were used just like Neil a couple of years back it must piss the board off , why do there agents  put there feelers out when all there after is more money from there first choice club.

Do you apply for just one job at a time?

Last time I moved jobs I had applied and interviewed for a few at the same time. I was on the verge of accepting an offer when another place I wanted more made me an offer. 

People do it all the time.

Well that's just dishonest.
Sickening.

Really? If a better person came along who'd do my job for less I'm sure my company would find a way to move me on... If they need to reduce headcount and stay afloat, they'll similarly think nothing of moving me on, or sitting in a room working out who to let go and who to keep.

In my time I've interviewed for multiple jobs and rejected some, and I've used other roles elsewhere to leverage a pay rise at an employer... it's the way of the world unfortunately.

Come on SW how long have you been posting on this bored?  Rolleyes
people  applying for jobs is no different  for getting your double glazing done you will get  multiple quotes to get the  best deal 
likewise like duffers said he was  in the market why should he not get the best deal for himself
i agree with duffers
(06-10-2021, 03:21 PM)wba13 Wrote: Percy never saw Wagner not arriving no one did. From a done deal at the Albion  to Done deal at Young Boys. Must have been speaking to them for a while as they announced it today. We were used just like Neil a couple of years back it must piss the board off , why do there agents  put there feelers out when all there after is more money from there first choice club.

Last time I moved jobs I had applied and interviewed for a few at the same time. I was on the verge of accepting an offer when another place I wanted more made me an offer. 

There’s no way more than one person wanted you of all people Big Grin
Yes we apply for multiple jobs, but at every interview I've always told them if any of the others were looking like happening. It's the fair thing to do...
(06-10-2021, 09:33 PM)Lightnin Wrote:

There’s no way more than one person wanted you of all people Big Grin

I can be very charming when I want to be…
If he prefers Young Boys, then what can we do?

Personally, I think we have dodged a bullet.
If he prefers Young Boys, then what can we do?

Personally, I think we have dodged a bullet.