That there London
(07-19-2021, 12:28 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 11:42 AM)sickParrot Wrote: Right now, there is an anti lock down protest in London! You cant make it up.

Bet 99% aren't from London though, the tin foil hat brigade love a meet up.

Are Lima and Spyro there then?

They organised it.
In the form of his life.
(07-19-2021, 12:52 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:40 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:33 PM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote: Apparently it's lob a bottle at a cop day in that there London today according to the anti-vaxxers there

Freedom innit…

I shall be asserting my freedom by carrying on - for the time being at least - wearing a mask when I go to the shops.

Not very snappy is it? Not exactly William Wallace.

Went to the shops this morning and it was about 80% wearing masks. Two young girls without masks in Boots were speaking loudly saying "I bet they judge us but they don't know we've had both jabs" which I thought highlighted the lack of education around masks. I'm guessing the numbers are different in other areas and I also expect them to fall slowly.
Am off to the dentist in a few minutes, been told they've kept the previous restrictions in place. Knock and wait outside, sanitise on entrance, wear a mask until in the chair... It's no real bother and I agree with them keeping it. I bet some fucktard will complain about it though.

I'll still be wearing a mask when I'm around places anyway.
Al Capone had a fear of needles. He caught syphilis and would not have a jab to clear it up. Eventually the syphilis spread to his brain, aka neurosyphilis, and he died from it.
(07-19-2021, 01:35 PM)Offside Wrote: Al Capone had a fear of needles. He caught syphilis and would not have a jab to clear it up. Eventually the syphilis spread to his brain, aka neurosyphilis, and he died from it.

He also ruined a perfectly nice Valentines Day by massacring a load of people. He died of syphillis so there is some justice.
(07-19-2021, 01:50 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 01:35 PM)Offside Wrote: Al Capone had a fear of needles. He caught syphilis and would not have a jab to clear it up. Eventually the syphilis spread to his brain, aka neurosyphilis, and he died from it.

He also ruined a perfectly nice Valentines Day by massacring a load of people. He died of syphillis so there is some justice.

Aha
(07-19-2021, 11:14 AM)foreveralbion Wrote: I've got a daughter who has a huge phobia of needles and we can't really get her vaccinated yer as the GPS won't do it as an appointment. She says she can't do a clinic.

Looking through the Internet and didn't realise that it is such a phobia with some estimates putting it at 10% of the population.

I've got a Daughter exactly the same, passed out when she had her ears pierced fgs. However, she knew it was the right thing to do so with a lot of nerves and anxiety she went to a the BCM and they really looked after her. It hasn't cured her fear but when she went for her second jab she was less anxious and was jabbed before she noticed the needle.

The recent film about his syphilis madness wasn't very good.
In this weather it is genuinely very difficult in certain circumstances to wear a mask and breath properly, especially if you have (even a mild) respiratory condition. My stance is that wearing one is of mutual benefit, but principally to protect me.