Gayles long throw
(04-24-2019, 07:21 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 07:15 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 07:09 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 07:05 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 06:46 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: What a fuck up eh? Fancy him scoring 20+ goals this season rather than take long throws ffs

It’s not a fuck up but it does show a lack of flexibility of the previous management team in how we play.

Ok

No probs, it’s ok to be critical of some elements of the club / management sometimes I reckon.

I just think people should cease fire and get behind the club 100% with the most important games in a while coming up. Sort of if you can't say anything good say fuck all. After all what's gone on has gone and we can't influence it in any way. The future can be though. I want the PO game at the Hawthorns bouncing Swanseaesque. Not every cnut waiting for the first Albion mistake. Shit has to stop somewhere sometime.

It will be a fantastic atmosphere on the night / afternoon unless the wheels completely fall off. Messageboards are used to moan, vent, annoy, knit pick, state outlandish claims as fact, rarely are they used to positive, supportive, rational and factual. Twas ever thus.
(04-24-2019, 07:43 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 07:05 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: It’s not a fuck up but it does show a lack of flexibility of the previous management team in how we play.

Ok

No probs, it’s ok to be critical of some elements of the club / management sometimes I reckon.

I just think people should cease fire and get behind the club 100% with the most important games in a while coming up. Sort of if you can't say anything good say fuck all. After all what's gone on has gone and we can't influence it in any way. The future can be though. I want the PO game at the Hawthorns bouncing Swanseaesque. Not every cnut waiting for the first Albion mistake. Shit has to stop somewhere sometime.

It will be a fantastic atmosphere on the night / afternoon unless the wheels completely fall off. Messageboards are used to moan, vent, annoy, knit pick, state outlandish claims as fact, rarely are they used to positive, supportive, rational and factual. Twas ever thus.
As you all were then
(04-24-2019, 07:35 PM)sickParrot Wrote: A few people missing the point here.

The biggest question is, how did Shan persuade Jenkins to buy 2 big blue beach towels ffs?

It'll be our new German manager reserving his spot on the sun beds.
(04-24-2019, 07:05 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 06:46 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: What a fuck up eh? Fancy him scoring 20+ goals this season rather than take long throws ffs

It’s not a fuck up but it does show a lack of flexibility of the previous management team in how we play.

Ok

Spot on Mon we need to raise the roof make the hawthorns as hostile as possible and put the fear of God into those claret n blue wankers.
I just think it's a safety mechanism in us preparing for the worst but we must make it a horrible place pure hatred towards them.

The two aren’t mutually exclusive