Back to Life
(04-26-2019, 06:21 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:41 PM)Sunshine Wrote: Always makes me laugh when people moan about what channel programmes are on. It takes 3 presses to change to any channel.

Because many people still access TV via the traditional route rather than by the internet. BBC Three is only a digital channel and the show I mentioned imo deserves a chance on one of the two main channels.

Correction it is on main stream BBC but at 10.40 which is hardly a great time for a comedy. Thank you Cornish for pointing this out.

Anyway it’s a very good comedy far better than the dross like Miranda, Citizen Khan, Mrs Bowns Boys etc.

Have you written a strongly worded letter? I'm sure someone will give a shit.
In the form of his life.
(04-26-2019, 08:23 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:41 PM)Sunshine Wrote: Always makes me laugh when people moan about what channel programmes are on. It takes 3 presses to change to any channel.

Because many people still access TV via the traditional route rather than by the internet. BBC Three is only a digital channel and the show I mentioned imo deserves a chance on one of the two main channels.

Correction it is on main stream BBC but at 10.40 which is hardly a great time for a comedy. Thank you Cornish for pointing this out.

Anyway it’s a very good comedy far better than the dross like Miranda, Citizen Khan, Mrs Bowns Boys etc.

What we need more of on this board is top five threads, who scored the winner at Hartlepool in the Zenith Data Cup trivia type threads, Villa or Wolves who do ya ate more! Those sorts of things...
(04-26-2019, 09:06 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

What we need more of on this board is top five threads, who scored the winner at Hartlepool in the Zenith Data Cup trivia type threads, Villa or Wolves who do ya ate more! Those sorts of things...

Breaks up the monotony of your posts....
In the form of his life.
(04-26-2019, 09:08 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:06 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Breaks up the monotony of your posts....

Irony
(04-26-2019, 07:43 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Happy Friday Derek! xx

Ignorant git.
Clarnet v2.0
(04-26-2019, 12:32 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 07:43 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Happy Friday Derek! xx

Ignorant git.

Lol sorry happy Friday to you too xx
(04-26-2019, 09:06 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: What we need more of on this board is top five threads, who scored the winner at Hartlepool in the Zenith Data Cup trivia type threads, Villa or Wolves who do ya ate more! Those sorts of things...

Big Grin