Our targets
(08-08-2019, 02:34 PM)Duffers Wrote: Austin is on the list!!!

even a busted clock is right twice a day Big Grin
Hopalong knew about Austin right from the start. #ITK
(08-08-2019, 02:34 PM)Duffers Wrote: Austin is on the list!!!

Yes, but its not his list remember.
Final score: one out of the nine players we signed were on this list.

The moral of this tale is not to take HITC and footballinsider as reliable sources of info.
(08-08-2019, 08:41 PM)Duffers Wrote: Final score: one out of the nine players we signed were on this list.

The moral of this tale is not to take HITC and footballinsider as reliable sources of info.

As ever Duffers, you miss the point.  Nevermind!  lol
I love that Periera was being mooted all summer, but wasn’t on the list!

Ultimately Athers got 1/9 Big Grin
(08-09-2019, 12:55 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 08:41 PM)Duffers Wrote: Final score: one out of the nine players we signed were on this list.

What was the point Athers? Genuinely.

You said that according to YOUR sources (your words not mine) our signings would come from that list of players. We seem signed one. Ergo your sources were wrong.

What have I missed?
(08-09-2019, 05:50 AM)Duffers Wrote:

You said that according to YOUR sources (your words not mine) our signings would come from that list of players. We seem signed one. Ergo your sources were wrong.

What have I missed?

I don't think you've missed anything, but I for one have learned something today, I never knew Athers' name was Ergo.
(08-09-2019, 07:05 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

What have I missed?

I don't think you've missed anything, but I for one have learned something today, I never knew Athers' name was Ergo.

there's been some top 'arfing since yesterday, this is in my top 5.
(08-09-2019, 07:05 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

What have I missed?

He’s big on ghost busting.