Ajibola Alese
(08-05-2019, 07:19 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Trying to take him on loan from West Ham apparently. 

<looks up on football manager>

What message does this send out to Dara, Jack and Kane?
(08-05-2019, 07:49 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 07:19 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Trying to take him on loan from West Ham apparently. 

Probably that they need to improve.

What message do you think Dara, Jack and Kane got whilst watching Edwards, Sawyers and Harper on Saturday?

That maybe one or two of them might be going out on loan for their own development?
Where does this leave O’Shea.

Buck your ideas up?

He hasn't arrived yet.

My guess is Fitz is out on loan.  Wilson too as Ferguson has gazumped him.

When Hegazi is back I can see Ajayi moving into midfield.
(08-05-2019, 09:24 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Buck your ideas up?

He hasn't arrived yet.

My guess is Fitz is out on loan.  Wilson too as Ferguson has gazumped him.

When Hegazi is back I can see Ajayi moving into midfield.

Too defensive, Ajayi and the Egyptian (when he's back), CB's
Sawyers confront of them.

If we get taxi Barry for another year would be nice. You can't beat/but experience. 

Slots right in.
According the ExWHUEmployee on Twitter (very ITK with West Ham as the name suggests) we are looking at Alese and another West Ham academy player. Suspect this is a contingency should the bulk of the budget go elsewhere.

In all honesty if throwing a fortune at Gayle for another year means that any other signings in areas we are clearly short have to be a load of inexperienced kids then I’d have to say that I think it’s a mistake.
I’d rather give Dara O’Shea his chance over someone else’s 18 year old.
(08-06-2019, 06:24 AM)BaggieTom89 Wrote: I’d rather give Dara O’Shea his chance over someone else’s 18 year old.

Agree.

We have Ferguson, Leko, O’Shea, Harper, Field, Burke, Edwards, Tulloch... we don’t need other teams’ inexperienced players. 

Anyone who comes in on loan has to be short term, experienced, decent salary signings. The kind of quality we can’t afford to commit to, but who if we get promoted there’s an agreed price.

That they’re not good enough yet.