The championship
(09-15-2019, 10:09 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Championship great fun but I still want to go up.
.. and that's the bleeding irony of our situation.
Win promotion, best midfield in the world and all that, aim for 17th for 6 seasons, try to draw some, win some, come back down again.... what's the point!

But me too. I still want to go up.
(09-15-2019, 10:09 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Championship great fun but I still want to go up.

Championship is fucking expensive thats why i want to go up   Big Grin
(09-15-2019, 11:16 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
.. and that's the bleeding irony of our situation.
Win promotion, best midfield in the world and all that, aim for 17th for 6 seasons, try to draw some, win some, come back down again.... what's the point!

But me too. I still want to go up.

Great joy at Norwich yesterday. Higher than beating Blackburn at home.
Huddersfield don't look very good. Disappointed if we don't take 3 points next Sunday.
It's good that both our teams are looking likely to get out of this league in the next few months.  Big Grin

Leaving that aside, I really think football in this country would be so much more enjoyable if the Premier League was as competitive as the Championship. The quality can be a bit iffy, just as it can be outside the top six Prem teams, but overall it's a great league to be in.
Was looking good at Barnsley but 2 late Leeds goals put them top.
(09-15-2019, 09:13 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 07:45 AM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: Only seven games in and look how tight it is compared to the premier, lots of teams looking promising, the usual suspects and a few surprising me namely QPR and Blose !!

Birmingham aren’t a very well coached team. I’m convinced they will drop off, unless Bellingham really shines and Clotet strikes lucky with keeping Colin, Jukey and Davis fit.

Bellingham alone can get them into the top 6. He’s that good. A generational talent.

What’s your obsession with Bellingham, He won’t score over 10 goals this season
(09-15-2019, 04:47 PM)Biglad Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 07:45 AM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: Only seven games in and look how tight it is compared to the premier, lots of teams looking promising, the usual suspects and a few surprising me namely QPR and Blose !!

Birmingham aren’t a very well coached team. I’m convinced they will drop off, unless Bellingham really shines and Clotet strikes lucky with keeping Colin, Jukey and Davis fit.

Bellingham alone can get them into the top 6. He’s that good. A generational talent.

10 goals for a 16 year-old wouldn’t be a bad return though would it.
(09-15-2019, 04:55 PM)OmarLittle Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:47 PM)Biglad Wrote:

10 goals for a 16 year-old wouldn’t be a bad return though would it.

I'd say 10 goals from a winger is a good return regardless of age.