Cheated
Virtually all Charlton fans on the tram back into Brum said no way was it a penalty. They also commented on how poor we looked after we scored in the first half.
(10-26-2019, 04:50 PM)Sliced Wrote: We can talk about how maybe it shouldn't have been a red card or maybe it shouldn't have been a penalty, or that we didn't take our chances or that we couldn't really do that much about the goals etc.

Fact is, at home to a weakened Charlton team, we weren't good enough. We didn't play well

Exactly that's 4 points dropped fron 2 winnable game inho Slave needs to sort our home form and tactics as it seems teams have begun to work us out at home, not time panic yet as there's time to sort it but if we are still dropping daft points Come Jan then I'll worry until then onwards and upwards.
Heard that the pen was a handball and a foul on Semi?
Yes, red card was understandable... penalty was as bad a decision you’ll ever see
Just seen the pen decision. The bloke jumps into Ajayi. it should have been a free kick to Albion.
FFS

The refs first appearance at Champo level. Clueless twat
(10-26-2019, 06:11 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: FFS

Someone said it was the same Ref that we had at Leeds. 
Certainly the Ass Ref was as I know him. He is a prick.
For the sake of balance, HRK's super finish surely was a handball
(10-26-2019, 06:12 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 07:34 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: She's currently in a round room looking confused as somebody told her to sit in the corner
(10-26-2019, 06:11 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: FFS

Someone said it was the same Ref that we had at Leeds. 
Certainly the Ass Ref was as I know him. He is a prick.

Defo didn’t do Leeds game

Your 1 word assessment is bang on
(10-26-2019, 06:13 PM)Sliced Wrote: For the sake of balance, HRK's super finish surely was a handball

IMO this is what the Ref was balancing up. He realised his gaff and was looking for the slightest thing.