I almost feel sorry for the dogheads
(12-27-2019, 09:28 PM)Fido Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:23 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:21 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:06 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:05 PM)4-hero Wrote: FODTW
Que? Don't do twitter speak mate. you'll have to spell it out

FUCK OFF DOWN THE WOLVES
Think you've had a few too many mate. Need to cool it before you get banned.

Fuck Off Down The Whooosh, morelike.

Big Grin
I think the success of the likes of the Dogheads says more about the piss poor quality of the Premier League than them. Still, I suppose you can only beat what's in front of you.
Imo this is as good as it gets for them ,they should get through the next round of the EL but after that they will need some good fortune tp actually win it . League wise they will never break into the top 4 .
(12-28-2019, 10:03 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: Imo this is as good as it gets for them ,they should get through the next round of the EL but after that they will need some good fortune tp actually win it . League wise they will never break into the top 4 .

Really? They have done the double over City and currently sit in 5th, only 2 points of Chelsea. They don't lose many and we're 12/13 unbeaten until a few games back. 

I don't think they will but I wouldn't put it past them.
(12-28-2019, 10:03 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: Imo this is as good as it gets for them ,they should get through the next round of the EL but after that they will need some good fortune tp actually win it . League wise they will never break into the top 4 .

5th and only 2 points behind an inconsistent Chelsea side. I would say they have a realistic chance of finishing 4th.
As much as it pains me to say they do look a very good team.

Understandable given they have had the benefit of 3 golden tits.. It was bound to come right eventually.

I think they have a very good chance of doing it this season with Spurs, Man U and Arsenal struggling for consistency.
They do have a good team at the moment and have got one of the top 3-4 managers in the league. I think they will finish above Chelsea who have been faltering for a little while now, but Spurs can keep them out of the top four now Mourinho has taken over. I also think there are maybe only 2-3 teams in the Europa league that are a little better than them currently (Ajax and Sevilla) and could see them going close to winning that as well.
They'll choke at some point. It's what they do.